Madhouse Pt.1

TRIGGER WARNING: violence, drug use

THEMES: Angst, TodoBaku, Villain!Deku!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"I don't know if I'm overreacting but... has Midoriya been acting different lately?"

Todoroki posed the question whilst he and Bakugou were doing some homework in Todoroki's dorm. Bakugou paused and looked up mid-equation for trigonometry, and he raised a brow at the odd expression on his boyfriend's face.

"Weirder than usual?" he slated. "Damn Deku..."

Todoroki sighed and finished off his question, but the worry had been bugging him all day. He put down his pen a little louder than necessary and sighed again.

"He just seems cold and well, kinda mad. At us. Did we do something?"

"If we did then I don't even care." Katsuki stated before noticing Shoto's frown; sighing, he leaned forwards and lightly kissed his Icyhot's forehead. "If it means that much to you then we can ask him tomorrow, 'kay? But I can't promise to not explode something."

"Okay." Shoto agreed with a small smile, catching Bakugou's lips with his own before he could pull away.

But the gentle kiss grew deeper when his boyfriend moved closer, and their workbooks fell to the side as Katsuki situated himself in his lap, smirking before kissing deeper and heating it up with his tongue. Shoto hummed and pulled him closer, using his quirk as he slipped a chilled hand under the blond's shirt.

Bakugou felt a shiver run up his spine and his lips parted with a shaky sigh. Feeling a dumbass smirk on Shoto's lips, the heterochromatic took control and darted his tongue into Bakugou's mouth as he teased him with his quirk.

"D-dumbass." stuttered Katsuki; in response, Todoroki hummed and began kissing his neck, enjoying the faint scent of caramel.

"Your dumbass. But I'd much rather do this than math homework."

"Shut it. Just d-don't stop..."

Todoroki loved using his quirk when it came to his boyfriend. Constantly switching between hot and cold always left Bakugou surprised, and he knew which parts to heat up and which ones to cool down. For example, hot: neck, and cold: back. Goddamn he was getting distracted. Yeah, talking to Midoriya would definitely have to wait until tomorrow...

The next morning after Bakugou had gone back to his room to get ready for school- complaining here and there about stupid uniforms and stupid teachers and stupid hickies and stupid cold weather- Shoto set out in search of Midoriya. Usually he and Deku would say hello to each other at breakfast and walk together if they set out at the same time. But today Midoriya was nowhere to be seen.

Todoroki tidied up his uniform as he finished his breakfast, and grabbed his bag before heading to the hallway. With a final check in the mirror he headed out towards the school building, texting Bakugou that he would see him there.

Shoto 💙 : Hey Kat, I'm gonna go and find Midoriya. See you later?

Katsuki 🧡 : Yeah yeah, tell me if you see the nerd.

Shoto 💙 : Okay, love you.

Katsuki 🧡 : Tsk... love you too Icyhot.

Todoroki smiled at the text before slipping his phone into his pocket, not wanting to bump into anyone or anything whilst walking. He reached their classroom soon enough and already found Iida, Uraraka and Momo there, but once again no Midoriya. He greeted his friends and then voiced his concern about not seeing Deku even once that day.