Chaos Pt.1

TRIGGER WARNING: dark humour?, mentions of abuse

THEMES: chaotic Shoto, Class A are family

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧─── ONE ───✧₊∘

Shoto: (pulls up in front of the class A dorms in a car he does not own with a driving license that's not his)

Shoto: (pulls out three of Endeavour's credit cards) Get in bitches we're going shopping!

Class A: (celebrates and all crowd into the car)

Aizawa: (in his sleeping bag pretending not to notice)

∘₊✧─── TWO ───✧₊∘

Mina: April Fools!

Shoto: Ah, Bakugou makes so much sense now.

Deku: (dies)

Bakugou in the distance: (pauses training and sniffs the air) I smell bullshit...

∘₊✧─── THREE ───✧₊∘

Shoto: (walks into class to find none of the lights on)

Mina: (a spotlight appears above her) 'Cause you're hot then you're cold! You're yes then you're no!

Kaminari: (appears under another spotlight) You're in then you're out! You're up then you're down!

Sero: (appears standing atop Mr Aizawa's desk) You're wrong when it's right! It's black and it's white!

Kirishima: (appears behind the door) We fight, we break up!

All: (staring at Shoto expectantly, Kaminari making jazz hands)

Shoto: (sighs but smiles) We kiss, we make up.

∘₊✧─── FOUR ───✧₊∘

Dramatic random villain trying to attack the city: There is no way you can defeat me! I am the invincible and all powerful-

Shoto: (skates in on his ice looking bored) Are you done?

Dramatic random villain: I... E-excuse me?

Shoto: Oh, you can't hear me? (shouts louder) Are you done?! Can we just fight and arrest you so we can go home please?!

Dramatic random villain: (enraged) How dare you try to interrupt the great-

Shoto: (annoyed) How dare I?! My classmates and I were watching a Disney marathon and my goddamn cold soba is gonna heat itself back up if you don't hurry up with your pretentious monologing BS!

Class A: (trying to hide their snickers whilst arresting the villain's sidekicks)

Mina: You tell 'em Shoto!

Dramatic random villain: I will not be defeated by you measly children! You have not seen the limits of my power yet y-hmph! (stops speaking due to ice coating his mouth)

Shoto: (looking smug) Oops, my hand slipped.

Aizawa: (sneaks behind the villain and captures him with his scarf) Nice one, kid!

Shoto: (joins his classmates returning to the dorms, humming Let It Go under his breath)

∘₊✧─── FIVE ───✧₊∘

Endeavour: (invited as a guest lecturer to give a civics lesson to class A (the irony))

Endeavour: And so the core morals of a true hero are-

Shoto: (throws his water bottle at his father from the back of the classroom) Splish splash your opinion is trash.

Class A: (muffling their laughter behind their notebooks)