Attack On UA Pt.1

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of blood, fatal wounds, injuries, death and violence

THEMES: Angst, TodoBaku

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The students and teachers of UA didn't know exactly when the villains started attacking.

They only knew that one minute each teacher was educating their students in their classrooms and in the next minute an explosion wracked the whole building, making it start to collapse from the outside in. The teachers immediately tried to evacuate their students, but the sheer shock of the explosion and the waves of incoming villains- big and small- made getting control impossible in the chaotic environment.

Class 3A, being the strongest in the school, demanded to help despite Aizawa's instructions to get outside and head towards the dorms. Their constant refusals made the pro-hero give in and soon they were all suited up and fighting with the other heroes.

Half of the class were helping the other students evacuate, using their quirks to clear the way. Jiro was helping a few first years escape by sensing the vibrations of oncoming villains, leading them in another direction. Kirishima was helping some other students and using his hardening to take any blasts, falling debris or moving big slabs of cement out of the way.

Other students were scattered all over the school grounds and hallways, fighting villains and forcing them out of the school or onto the ground. Todoroki was- albeit a little reluctantly- fighting with Endeavour, and he worked with his father to create ice bombs above the villains' heads, knocking them out or immobilising them.

"Hey Icyhot!"

Shoto turned around to see Bakugou waving him over as he blasted a villain 50meters away.

"Wanna try out our new move?" Bakugou suggested with a grin.

"Sure. This will be good practise." Shoto replied calmly as he sent a jet of ice to their left.

"Be more excited about this!"

"Oh, I am." he said with a small smile before getting ready to do a run up; the sight made Bakugou smirk.

"Let's go!"

Shoto sprinted forwards, jumped onto Bakugou's outstretched arms, and let himself be blasted 40meters into the air using Bakugou's quirk. He quickly gained control of his body and scanned the ground below. With an almost invisible smirk he pushed out both fists and reigned hell down on the villains. Two walls of fire and ice shot down to the ground, freezing and stunning the villains in waves.

Upon his descent he removed the elements so as to not hinder any fighting heroes and braced himself for the impact. At the last second- just as practised- Bakugou appeared and caught him, holding tight and bracing his legs. For a moment there was just the sounds of fighting and heavy breaths as Todoroki held onto the blond boy.

"I've got you."

"How many?" he asked quietly as he regained his strength.

"About 40? A new best!"

"Good."

Jumping off Bakugou, he checked to make sure they were both okay before they once more split into the fighting. From the corner of his eye, he could see burning flames coming from one of the lower floors. With wide eyes he knew that if the fire spread the building would collapse, taking any students and heroes with it. So he ran over whilst dodging any villains and raced up to the fifth floor.

Immediately blue flames surrounded him left and right and he alternated between using his ice to diminish the fire and his flames to control the burning, knowing if he used his ice too much he could potentially freeze to death. A figure of black disappeared down the corridor and he knew they must be the source of the flames from how they walked so calmly. He checked every classroom that he passed to make sure they were empty, but in the last one he found one person.