My Idol Pt.2

"And taking the lead in the 1000m relay is ALL4ONE! Will this rookie group take gold in their first ISAC games!"

The crowd cheered, the fangirls and fanboys waving their fans in banners whilst chanting their idols' names, encouraging them to run a little faster and win a medal. The ISAC games was an athletics competition where different idols competed in different sports to try and win as many medals as possible. And the group with the most wins at the end received a trophy!

"BAKUGOU! SERO! KIRISHIMA! SHOTO! BAKUGOU! SERO! KIRISHIMA! SHOTO!" the fans of ALL4ONE screamed, standing up in their chairs and punching the air with their lightsticks in sync.

The commentators were hyping up the crowd, and some of the older groups were watching the rookie team to see how well they would do.

"And now we're on the final leg, where Kirishima of ALL4ONE is passing the baton to Shoto! And look at that speed, that elegance in the exchange, you can tell they have been working very hard to perform well in today's events!"

Shoto was standing at his starting point, cheering for Kirishima as the red-head ran up towards him. They were in the lead but only by a few meters, so he would have to push himself to widen that gap and secure their win. Originally it was Sero who was going to be doing the final lap, but they wanted to get a greater head-start earlier on, so Shoto switched places with him.

10 meters, 5 meters, go! Shoto turned around and began to run, feeling the red metal baton slip into his hand before he increased his speed and ran around the first corner. His bangs sometimes fell in his eyes but as long as he saw the white lines on the track he would be okay. He could hear Iida yelling very loudly from the stands, and Denki cheering from the middle of the track. Their fans were all screaming his name, making him sprint even faster around the final corner.

"And here we go, the final few meters! Ready.. ready... finish! Shoto breaks through the end ribbon, meaning ALL4ONE win the 1000m relay! Let's hear it for this rookie group!"

Slowing down to a jog before stopping and hunching over, placing his hands on his knees whilst taking in all the oxygen he could, Shoto could hear the announcements of 2nd, 3rd and 4th place. He stood up just in time for Denki to come crashing into him, and Shinsou joining the hug from behind. The others in the relay joined the sweaty, heavy hug before bowing to their fans as they were announced the winners.

It was a long time, Shoto thought, standing on the podium and waiting for their gold medals to be placed around their necks. But it was worth it seeing Bakugou's proud expression for his group and his members cheering with the crowd. When their was a replay of Shoto's final leg, the model offered the crowd a closed-eyed smile, holding his arms up and waving at them, receiving cheers in return.

They had a long break now before they were up for their next sport: wrestling. So, sitting in their spot in the centre of the stadium alongside the other idols, they decided on ordering some food. From time to time one of them got up to do an individual event such as long jump, high jump, weights. Shoto was up to do archery later so he could relax for now.

"Oh look, they have soba." Katsuki showed his phone to Shoto, who was resting his head on his shoulder.

"With green onions?" Shoto asked, peering at the phone screen through tired eyes.

"Yeah. Hey what do you guys- where the hell have those idiots gone now?!" Bakugou exclaimed, looking at the spot where the team were all sitting in front of him earlier. Looking around, he saw Shinsou was half-asleep next to Iida, taking photos with fans' phones when they were handed to him, but the trio of dumbasses were missing.

"Food first, friends later." Shoto mumbled drowsily, leaning further onto Bakugou.

"I swear to hell if they do anything fucking embarrassing I'll- half n' half? You there?"