Madhouse Pt.2

Bakugou froze as he heard the panicked shout of his boyfriend. From how he knew Shoto was using his real name, to the way it was suddenly cut off with a scratch, his eyes swung from the decaying desk he was currently searching through to the open door opposite him. The shout seemed quite far away, so he immediately began to run across the hallway and to the other side of the house where Shoto was searching.

Room after room was empty until he reached the far side of the house. There were footsteps- several pairs- on the dusty floor, and so he made his footsteps slower and lighter as he walked down the side of the corridor, getting his quirk ready if he had to fight fast.

The end doorway was open, and he peered his head around to survey the room. It had a bit of furniture here and there, and an ancient chandelier on the ceiling, but none of that mattered when he saw his boyfriend sprawled out on the floor, his limbs as lifeless as a puppet without strings.

"Shoto." Bakugou whispered before rushing over and kneeling down. "Shoto, hey! Wake up, dumbass!"

But Todoroki remained lifeless, his skin paper white and eyes shut. Looking around to figure out what had happened, he saw that a second pair of footsteps trailed around the whole room, ending behind the door. Taking a deep breath in and out, Bakugou turned around and released a huge blast at the door, sending it flying off its hinges and revealing a smirking Deku behind it. The green-haired boy took a step back to stand in the hallway, his palms open beside his head but the grin remained.

"Kaachan! You're here too! Of course I knew you were, Todoroki was calling for you after all! Don't worry, he's still breathing. I wouldn't want him to die on me, would I? At least not yet."

"Deku! Why did you tell us to come here? What the fuck do you want?!"

"Oh Kaachan, you know exactly what I want. You took it from me after all. Todoroki and I would have been so happy, wouldn't we? We were such good friends."

"FYI you bastard, he asked me out! He's clearly not interested in you so why the hell are you acting so crazy?! Gone villain over some unrequited love, hah?! I told you that you wouldn't survive being a hero." Katsuki growled, palms sparking.

"Don't be so mean Kaachan, Todoroki doesn't like it!" Deku reprimanded, and the blond looked down at his side to see his unconscious lover.

A glare settled on his face as he stood up, taking a few steps closer to Midoriya who let something fall out of his sleeve. Bakugou watched as the syringe rolled across the floor, stopping against a chair on the other side of the room.

"Now now, let's not fight. Kaachan, I just want us to spend some time together. It would be so much fun! Why don't you just do what I say, it would really break my heart to have to hurt Todoroki. Especially when he can be woken up so easily." Deku pointed to the antidote.

"Like hell I'll take orders from you! Let's fight so I can take you to a fucking asylum you freak!"

He sent blast after blast to Deku, and soon the boys were engaged in combat all over the house. Doors and walls were blasted down, and a ceiling or two. The furniture was thrown across the room. Bakugou's plan was to detain Deku, but most of all get him far enough away from his Icyhot.

But as much as he hated to admit it, Deku had gotten stronger. The control on his quirk had improved so therefore he was a harder opponent to defeat. But Bakugou was never one to surrender so easily, especially to someone like him.

Back at the end of the house, Todoroki felt a string of life run through him, and he managed to open his eyes the slightest way. Through his blurry and darkening gaze he could see the wall next to him had vanished, and there were scorch marks on the floor. As hard as he tried to lift his head up off the floor, the most he could manage was to turn it to each side.