Falling For You... Literally

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: making out, TodoBaku

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The air was hot and humid, the mirrors lining one wall coated in condensation. Sweat dripped down their brows as they circled each other, eyes scanning each other's every move. Shoto looked for Bakugou's tells: the tension of his right forearm, slightly shifting his left leg back, signs allowing him to anticipate the blond's moves and counter-attack. 

True, they had been fighting each other for the past two years at UA, but there were always tells in their fighting styles regardless of how advanced they became. 

Bakugou swung with a right hook, Shoto blocking with his right forearm and using his left to punch Bakugou's gut; Bakugou spun and ducked to knock out Shoto's ankles, but the heterochromatic jumped with a roundhouse kick of his own. They dodged and exchanged kicks and blows so fast their movements blurred. The background became blurry as all they could focus on was each other. 

They took a step back for a breather, coming up with new offence strategies before they attacked again. Shoto thought Bakugou would throw another hook, meaning he lost his balance when instead his shirt was grabbed and he was hauled right towards Bakugou. For a split second he registered a pair of lips on his own before gravity slammed him onto the mat, a dull throbbing in his ankle. 

He blinked away the dizzy spots and looked up to see Bakugou on top of him, a victorious smirk on his face. One of Shoto's wrists was trapped in the blond's grip whilst the other lay limp next to his head; he remained motionless on the map, lips slightly parted as he looked at the boy above him.

"I win, Icyhot." Bakugou grinned at the dumbfounded expression on his opponent's face.

Shoto remained stunned, replaying the last few seconds over and over. Did Bakugou really kiss him to distract him? Was it a spur of the moment thing? Did they even really touch? Did-

"Icyhot?"

"... Y-yeah, I guess you did." Shoto replied, voice quiet.

Bakugou watched Todoroki's expression, noticing he was still stunned from his earlier trick. He knew it was something the heterochromatic wouldn't expect, but he didn't think it would put him this out of it. He looked at the wide and dazed look in the grey and blue eyes, the red-tinted cheeks from exertion and parted red lips as his chest rose and fell with panting breaths. Damn, he looked kind of attractive lying there-

What the fuck. Did he just say Icyhot was attractive?

He loosened his hold on Todoroki's grip and went to stand up, but a hand on his bicep stopped him. His body followed the movement and he found himself inches away from Icyhot's face, his breath tickling his skin. He looked unsure, maybe even confused, but his grip on Katsuki's arm was stable. 

Bakugou licked his lips absent-mindedly, and Shoto's eyes flickered down to them before looking back up to his eyes. His cool grip tightened slightly and he cast another look to the blond's pink lips. 

"Fuck it." Bakugou heard Shoto whisper; it was the first time he had ever heard the younger boy swear.

He didn't have much time to dwell on the thought as in the next moment he was kissing Todoroki, feeling his plush red lips on his own. His mind blanked and he melted into it, chasing after the equally hot and cold sensation. The minutest sigh escaped Shoto's lips and he followed it, leaning closer and moving his grip from Todoroki's forearm to his wrist, fingertips just ghosting the palm of his hand. 

Shoto gasped at the heat on his palm when Bakugou grazed it, letting the older boy deepen the kiss and swipe his tongue across his bottom lip. He granted entry and savoured the sweet caramel taste, returning the kiss just as fiercely. 

"I didn't know you swung that way." Bakugou said when they parted for breath, still mere centimetres apart; Shoto stared in a daze at the shine on Bakugou's lips before replying.

"I'm bi..." he confessed. "You?"

"Gay as hell."

"That's good to know."

Their voices were quiet, barely whispers hidden amongst their laboured breaths. The air was hot, the mirrors were condensed, and their eyes remained on each other.

"So what now?" Shoto asked, thoughts drowning under the pressure of Bakugou's body on his.

"Fuck if I know."

"Right... well, can we do this again?" Shoto looked away with another layer of pink atop his rosy cheeks; Bakugou grinned, finding it both amusing and stupidly cute.

"What? Fight or make out?" he teased.

"Uh... both?"

"Hell yeah." the blond grinned before adding: "I still want a proper fight and the extra stuff is a bonus."

"Okay." 

Shoto nodded, and a moment of silence passed between them before they continued to make out. They spoke between small kisses, let out longer sighs between deeper ones, Bakugou growing quickly addicted to Todoroki's taste.

"Why do you- taste like- hm, fucking peppermints?" he muttered, nibbling on Shoto's bottom lip.

"You taste like caramel. Sweet." Shoto teased, lips turning upwards in a small grin when the blond pulled away.

"Did you call me sweet?"

"Maybe..."

"How dare you." Baku scolded, but the grin still remained on his face as he stole another kiss, drawing out a long sound when his free hand travelled down to squeeze Todoroki's waist. 

They lost track of time, too busy being lost in each other, that the sound of footsteps above them made them jump apart. In the distance dull chatter arose, signalling it was nearing the end of the day.

"We should probably stop." Shoto said through bruised lips, all plump and pink and pretty. "Soon Aizawa will-"

A knock on the door interrupted him, and the pair jumped apart to opposite sides of the room: Bakugou stretching in the mirror and Todoroki drinking from his water bottle whilst looking out the window, using his quirk to cool down.

"You're not killing each other." Aizawa said with surprise as he walked it.

The two boys said nothing but gave short nods, sharing a quick glance before purposefully looking away. Aizawa noted their flustered expressions, however, and hummed nonchalantly before turning around to leave. 

"You can head back to the dorms, the rest of the class will join you."

"Tch, whatever." Bakugou huffed, lacking its usual bite.

"Okay." Shoto nodded just before the door closed.

The click of the handle echoed in the room, both boys letting out breaths they didn't know they were holding. They shared another shy glance before Shoto spoke.

"That went well." He shrugged when Bakugou raised a brow. "I mean at least he didn't tell us to use-"

"Icyhot!" Katsuki's palms crackled with mini explosions at the thought of their teaching knowing they spent the latter half of their training making out like middle-schoolers.

"He could tell something was up."

"Damn it."

"So..." Shoto hummed.

"So?"

"Your dorm or mine?"

"Icyhot!" Bakugou shouted, chucking his water bottle at the younger boy who dodged it easily. He froze for a moment when the heterochromatic let out a quiet laugh, amusement visible in his eyes.

"Too fucking cute." Bakugou muttered with a groan. "Mine, duh."

"Okay." Bakugou watched Shoto stand up and leave, grabbing his jacket along the way; he noted the slight bounce in his step before hurrying to catch up and telling the boy to walk behind him.