Teach Me

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: fluff, TodoBaku.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"I can't tolerate this anymore. Your snide remarks and constant glares and fight threats are disrupting my classroom, but more importantly beginning to piss me off. So, until you can learn to get along you two will be sharing this room together. And no, there will be no negotiation, you will be spending your spare time together until you are friends."

Bakugou didn't care to hide his glare as their homeroom teacher sauntered down the corridor, a smirk on his face as he was pleased with himself at the punishment he had created. But it wasn't really a punishment, to be honest he was sick of the tension between his two students and so forced them to spend more time together in hopes of something happening. Seriously, why weren't they dating already?

And if after so many months neither of them had made a move- mainly due to their stubborn personalities- then Aizawa would do it for them.

Todoroki watched his teacher head into the elevator before sighing and heading into the dorm.

"Hey, I'm going in first!" Bakugou yelled behind him, most likely bursting his eardrums.

"I am already inside. I won't be leaving."

Like the angry Pomeranian he was, Bakugou growled and pushed past Todoroki who was looking around their new dorm room. There were two beds, one either side, as well as sliding doors onto a balcony. There were 2 desks and closets, and even their own bathroom to share.

"I'm having this one." Bakugou dumped his things onto the bed on the left, leaving Shoto with the one on the right.

"That's fine with me."

"I don't care what you think."

"Probably not." Shoto muttered to himself as he began to unpack his things.

For a moment, with how occupied they were with sorting out their new arrangements, the pair almost forgot they were now roommates. It wasn't until they had finished unpacking and were thinking about what to do for the rest of the evening, that the subtle irritation returned.

Todoroki took out a book and earphones, planning on ignoring the loud blond and leaving him to do his own thing; Bakugou took this the wrong way and immediately began yelling.

"So what?! Am I not good enough for your time or something?! Icyhot bastard."

"Well are you willing to spend time with me?" Todoroki countered, making Bakugou growl and pull out his own phone.

"No!"

"Then stop arguing, it's pointless."

Beyond their door, the rest of the class sometimes walked past their new dorm, leaning against the door to try and hear what they were doing. And apart from one or two shouts from Bakugou- which were entirely expected- the pair didn't seem to be at each other's throats yet. Even Aizawa came to the dorm before curfew and was surprised to hear nothing from their dorm room in passing.

"I'm going to bed." Bakugou announced as it turned 8:30pm. "Turn the light off."

"You're the one going to bed, you turn it off."

"But you're closer!"

"Barely." 

Todoroki looked at the light switch, placed on the wall next to the door. It was on the right side of the door and so minimally closer to him than Bakugou.

"Just do it!"

"Ask nicely."

"Hah?! Wanna go?!"