And They Were Roommates?

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: fluff, humour, pre-relationship TodoBaku

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Fuck!"

The students of Class 3A who were sitting in the common room burst out into laughter once more, having heard this swear and variations of it all morning.

"I'll fucking kill you!"

Sometimes another voice joined in anger, this one more amusing and surprising.

"Oh you sneaky ass bitch!"

Bakugou and Todoroki were currently looking for accommodation for university, since their plans were to go on to further study after graduating from UA. For most students it was common to join an agency as a sidekick for several years before becoming an independent hero. But for Todoroki and Bakugou, who had slight issues with obeying authority, they decided to take a one year hero fast-track course at university which granted them hero status upon completion.

It was a gruelling course and the examinations were more difficult than the UA entrance exams, but two weeks of testing and two months of waiting later, both had received letters of acceptance and were now looking for a place to stay during their studies.

"There's not even that many bloody people are you all so goddamn selfish!"

"Fuck! Again?! Shit!"

Since applications for accommodation had opened that morning, the two boys had been in their dorm rooms trying to process their applications. But, each time they did, it turns out the places they were applying for had become unavailable and they had to try all over again. They had been staring at their laptops for the past 3 hours, had skipped breakfast and would probably also miss lunch, and it was clear to the class that their patience was running thin.

They made bets on who would lose their shit first. And, to their surprise, it wasn't Bakugou.

"Oi!" Todoroki yelled as he stormed down the stairs to the level below him, walking into Bakugou's room without even knocking. "Just rent a place with me goddammit!"

"Urgh, fuck! Fine!"

And just like that their frustrations faded away, and they shut their laptops happily before heading down to the common room, relief evident on their faces. The class immediately bombarded them with jokes about when they would be getting married, if they would have Mr and Mr shared mugs, and when they would be invited to the house-warming party. 

Bakugou wanted to explode them all, but luckily for them he had been training and honing his anger for the past three years so all they received were death glares. That, and he was mentally fucking exhausted.

"We should probably start getting prepared and buy some things for the apartment." Todoroki said whilst eating his soba.

"We need an actual apartment first, dumbass. Which means we gotta budget and shit."

"That won't be a problem. I'll just use my father's black card. Well, it's technically mine now."

"Hah?!" Since when did Icyhot have that much money?

"My father has given up trying to stop me spending his money so he made my own account. We can really get any apartment we want since money isn't an issue." Todoroki stated calmly but there was a smug look at mentioning his father's money.

"We're still splittin' rent 50/50."

"Okay."

They had the rest of the afternoon off, not wanting to look at apartments any longer. Instead they split off to their respective friends and relaxed with them, making the most of their last few weeks at UA before they all parted ways and began their careers...