Runaway Baby

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of abuse and blood

THEMES: Angst, abusive Endeahoe (but what's new ffs)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The Bakusquad were returning from a night out when they were passing through a neighbourhood. It was full of huge houses with giant driveways and too many expensive cars to count. They had to force themselves to quiet down, not wanting their loud laughs and shouts to get them in trouble with the police. 

As they were walking, Bakugou felt as if he had been to this neighbourhood before. Some of the houses looked familiar, and when they reached a certain road. 

'This is where Icyhot lives.' he thought, trying to figure out which house it was.

Since it was mid-term holiday all of the students had gone home. Bakugou had been dragged out by Kirishima and Sero that night to go hang out, so they went to a few stores and arcades before getting something to eat. He thought they had gotten lost, since they didn't walk this way earlier, but he couldn't care less since it wasn't a problem what time he got home.

If his old hag got worried then she could just call him.

"Oh hey, look! Isn't that..."

Appearing suddenly from a driveway a few houses away came a young male around their age. Mixed hair, tall build with black jeans and a white t-shirt that so happened to be covered in blood. The teen looked over his shoulder as he continued to sprint away, grimacing as he held onto his stomach as well as from the loud shout behind him.

"Shotoooooo! Get back here now!"

The boy soon reached them yet raced right past, calling out a weak 'sorry' as he skimmed Denki's shoulder. The Bakusquad watched in stunned silence as a trail of blood spread down the path next to them, and they turned in sync from the running boy to the driveway. Now, a giant figure was looming there with sparking red flames of anger. 

The figure began chasing after the boy, and the squad didn't have time to react before he was sprinting right past them, his size not stopping his determination. After a moment they seemed to snap out of their shock, panic suddenly rushing through them.

"Was that Todoroki?!" Mina yelled looking horrified. "All that blood?!"

"I think he needs our help! We should go after him!" Kirishima declared, everyone slowly agreeing.

"Me and Tape Arms will go above and try to find him, the rest of you idiots trail Endeavour." Bakugou ordered, and everyone soon got into position.

Bakugou and Sero turned down a smaller street before taking flight, trying to avoid any windows as they sped through the air on the lookout for their classmate. They could see a trail of red a few streets away so began to follow that; soon enough footsteps reached their ears.

Kirishima, Denki and Mina all ran after Endeavour, eventually managing to slip past him through a side street. A few minutes later they saw a huge amount of blood trailing to a street corner, and they could see a figure leaning heavily against a lamppost.

"F-fuyumi- fuyumi he-"

"Shoto? Shoto?! What's going on, why do you sound in pain?!"

"H-he tried t-to-" Todoroki was interrupted by loud coughing from deep within his chest; his knees collapsed as he leaned forwards and coughed up blood, holding onto his stomach and clenching his teeth.

"Shoto?! Shoto you need to come to the usual place! Shoto?! What's going on?!"

Todoroki looked like he was in extreme pain and was unable to respond. The phone lay discarded next to him, his sister's voice falling on deaf ears. The trio wanted to go and help him but Endeavour's figure came rushing down the street and stopped just a few meters from Shoto.