Flirt

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: fluff, hot Shoto, oblivious Shoto, 1A simps

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Now everyone knows that most of the time Todoroki just speaks his mind, telling people what he thinks and how he sees things. But he is still learning how to interact better around his friends, after years of isolation he had a lot to catch up on in terms of slang and popular culture.

But one thing everyone also knew was that Shoto, almost entirely unknowingly, was a smooth talker. He could compliment someone and make them turn beet red and he would ask if they had a fever; or he would get in someone's personal space and make them a stuttering mess.

It didn't help that he was literally the hottest, coolest guy in the whole school!

One afternoon the students were all relaxing around their dorms after an intense bout of training. Most people were covered in small cuts or bruises, but the smiles on their faces showed they were satisfied with their improvements.

Iida and Todoroki were in Iida's dorm, and the Icyhot male was applying small plasters to Iida's legs. Each time one of his hands, hot or cold, brushed Iida's legs, the class representative couldn't help but feel the shivers rush up his body. At one point Shoto lightly lifted his calf to reach under his thigh, and the feeling of his fingertips brushing his muscle made him flush.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki asked, leaning forwards so he was inches away from Iida's face. "You're all red."

"W-well, you're face is very close to mine Todoroki."

"Does it make you uncomfortable?" 

"N-no." Iida willed his cheeks to return to their normal colour, and he let out an imperceptible sigh as the bicoloured male moved away.

"You have incredible legs." Glasses heard Shoto mumble and the flare resumed. 

"So do you."

"If I have nice legs you must be a God or something. After school hours have been boring recently, I'd like some action." the younger male continued, making Iida choke on air. "Would you care to train with me, Iida?"

Shoto looked right into Iida's eyes unblinking, his hand still rested on the male's thigh. Iida didn't trust himself to speak without stuttering so he nodded his head and made a chopping motion to signal his agreement. He internally berated himself for thinking lewd thoughts.

"How about tomorrow evening?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I'll see you at dinner."

And when Todoroki left the room, Glasses fell on his back and rapidly fanned his face, not knowing what he was feeling, his mind and chest a mess. That very same evening Todoroki and Midoriya were taking a walk around the school grounds before curfew, and the bicoloured male spotted a bruise on his friend's jaw, slightly hidden by his hair. 

He paused in his footsteps and looked at the bruise with a frown. Izuku stopped a few steps ahead, realising his friend wasn't next to him. Yet when he turned around his face met Shoto's chest and he turned red, looking up to see a concerned expression. 

Ever so gently, a cool hand was raised to cup his jaw, and Deku felt light traces over his bruise. His breath hitched when Todoroki leaned down to get a closer look.

"Does it hurt?" Shoto asked softly.

"Oh, n-no it's fine!"

"That's good. I don't want you to get hurt like this again, then you're face wouldn't be the same. Even worse if you hurt your jaw, then maybe you wouldn't talk. I like your voice."