Gone Boy Pt.2

"Blood."

There was blood splattered on all surfaces, condensing around the back wall and the floor. Splashes of water were mixed in hear and there, the blood red liquid creating stomach-turning swirls on the ground. Aizawa walked over and once more found another door, one which had a trail of blood leading under the doorway. He pulled it open and found a clean room, only the singular trail of blood going inside. Following the trail, he looked at the centre of the room and there, after all this time, was Todoroki.

He was tied up to the chair, slumped forwards with unconsciousness. A trail of blood drops splattered onto the floor from his neck, and his limbs were also covered with the substance. The class followed inside, containing their shouts of fear and relief at finding their classmate. Kirishima noticed something on the wall in the corner and walked over, finding a sort of chalkboard chart pinned to the wall.

Days without screams: 0

Better luck tomorrow ShoSho!! :)

The writing made him shudder, but he took it off the wall and showed his teacher who was focusing on untying Todoroki from the chair. Momo made a small knife from her quirk and cut the tape quickly, allowing the pro hero to pick him up.

"Iida, I need you to head back to the north and alert All Might we've found Todoroki. Also, get Hawks to fly to the nearest hospital so they will be ready when we get there. Be on the alert for any villains."

"Yes sir! I won't let you down!"

As quick as a flash, Iida was gone from the room, only a trail of dust in his wake. The rest of the students all came over to Aizawa and took in the state of their friend: pale, weak, cold. His bangs were covering his face so Momo carefully brushed them out of the way, only to let out a strangled scream and step back, one hand covering her mouth.

"What is it?" Aizawa asked with concern, immediately looking down; his eyes widened with complete shock and anger.

Todoroki's burn looked fresh, the skin peeling and blood trickling over his eye. It was irritated and stark red, even deeper than his hair. Taking a moment to compose himself, Aizawa instructed the class to head out and they quickly covered the distance to the north where the others heroes were all meeting up.

"Shota!" All Might greeted, easily taking the student from Aizawa's arms and guiding them towards an awaiting ambulance. "Where was he hidden?"

"In an underground basement. The tip-off about hearing screams were true." Kirishima showed the Number 1 hero the chart, making All Might frown deeply.

"I don't mean to make the situation bleaker young heroes, but we seem to have found out who may be responsible for young Todoroki's kidnapping."

"Who? The fucking LOV?" Bakugou growled.

"... No, even worse it seems. I want to sincerely apologise... but it's young Midoriya."

The class' jaws dropped to the floor, and Aizawa had to blink twice before registering All Might's words. The Number 1 hero turned away to speak to Midnight, and the hero handed over a water-ruined notebook. The pages were crinkled and the ink smudged, yet as Aizawa flipped through the pages the eligible scrawl most certainly belonged to Midoriya.

"Fucking Deku!"

"I can't believe it!"

"Midoriya wouldn't do something like this!"

"Where did you find it?" Aizawa asked, trying to remain level-headed as he watched the ambulance doctors take Todoroki from All Might and immediately apply an oxygen mask over his mouth.