95. You've Got A Friend In Me.

"Shouldn't you guys be revising for the end of year exams or something?" Harry asked as you Ron and Hermione helped him prepare for the third task.

"Don't worry about it," Hermione said. "At least we'll have top marks in Defence Against the Dark Arts, we'd never have found out about all these hexes in class."

"Good training for when we're all Aurors." Ron beamed casting the impediment hex on a bee.

"Did my ears deceive me, or did Hermione Granger just throw shade at the education system?" You chuckled.

"No, I was just stating that sometimes it pays to know a little more than you're taught."

"Calm down 'Mione. It's not like any of us are going to be offended by it." You said before moving onto a different spell. While practising the shield charm Hermione accidentally cast the Jelly-Legs Jinx on Harry. Causing him to start wobbling around the room.

"Oh no, I don't know the counter curse."

"Hermiiiiioneeee!" Harry yelled his voice distorted from the effects of the jinx.

"I should be able to find it in one of these books." She stressed as you and Ron started to laugh. Harry looked so ridiculous staggering around the room. "Oh, will you two shut up."

"How?" You cackled, leaning on Ron's shoulder to support yourself. But he wasn't succeeding at keeping you stable due to how much he was laughing as well.

"Look at him go." Ron laughed; your sides began to hurt. But after a while it started to get a little tedious. "Hermione, how long does it take to find a counter-curse?" Ron said beginning to get impatient.

"Well, I don't see either of you helping."

"Wait..." You said a thought occurring to you. "I think I know what the counter curse might be." You smirked.

"(Y/n) ... I don't like the look on your face. I don't want to hurt Harry further."

"(Y/n), pleeease jjust doo iit..."

"Do it." Ron nodded enthusiastically.

"Guys, I really don't think-"

"Unjellify!" You shouted, pointing your wand a Harry, who began to sway slower before finally coming to a stop. "Yes!"

"Oh, thank god," Harry huffed.

"You alright?" You chuckled skipping over to Harry to help keep him up he looked like he was going to keel over any second.

"Y-yeah, I think so."

"H-how?" Hermione stuttered.

"Educated guess."

"I can't believe I didn't know the counter curse was just unjellify." Hermione said making you fall into an eruption of laughter. The others stared at you like you were mad. Until Ron too started to laugh with you. Soon all four of you were in fits.

Sirius had been sending Harry a letter every day. His concern for Harry becoming more and more intense since Harry had told him about the Pensieve and your talk with Dumbledore. You had this voice in your head that told you that you needed to talk to him. But you had no idea why. What good would it do? You knew more than he did. And all you would be doing was lie to him. A while ago you had thought that maybe Dumbledore had told him about your situation. So, you asked him. He hadn't. He said he had considered it. But he said that Sirius was stubborn. He said that Sirius would not be happy with you being aware of all the bad things that would happen to Harry. If Sirius knew that you actually knew whether or not Voldemort was coming back? That you were lying to Harry? Well, it definitely would sit well with him. It still didn't sit well with you. You hated it the day you had met Harry. But nonetheless Dumbledore was worried that it would make Sirius sceptical about whether you would be good for Harry. And you didn't want to risk Sirius telling him.