91. What's That?

You ran in the direction of Dumbledore's office, knowing that Harry too was heading that way. You couldn't have been that far from him so you didn't mind running. Eventually, you saw the dark haired boy as you rounded a corner.

"Ha-Harry..." You huffed, causing him to turn his eyes piercing into yours.

"(Y/n), you didn't have to follow me."

"Yes I did, the other day I said that no matter what I would be there for you. Well, unless it's Ron's turn." Harry smiled at you.

"Okay, then." Harry agreed. "I was just going to-"

"Dumbledore's office?" You finished for him. "C'mon." You told him as the two of you walked to Dumbledore's office hand in hand.

"So, you and Ron have turns now?"

"Well, I think he's getting jealous of how much time we're spending together. He wants you know he cares about you."

"I'm glad I've got you guys, and Hermione, of course."

"Of course." You smiled at this sentiment for a second. "Harry? What was it?"

"Another dream just as vivid as the one I had at the beginning of the year."

"About Wormtail and Voldemort."

"Yeah, they're planning to kill me. Something is going their way."

"Well, I'm sure that Dumbledore'll know what to do."

"I hope so, maybe you can talk to him about what you were seeing."

"Huh?" You stopped caught off guard.

"You were muttering as you slept." Harry explained.

"I was?" You questioned warily and you continued walking.

"Do you really think that we shouldn't be together?"

"What? Ha-"

"I don't think anyone else heard but you said that you shouldn't be with me and then you kept saying that you were going to save someone."

"It was just a nightmare." You disregarded his comment but you must have done something wrong because Harry let go of your hand and stopped you standing in front of you.

"Don't lie to me, (Y/n). If anyone knows about this stuff it's me."

"I'm not-"

"And don't think that I've forgotten what happened to your eyes during Quidditch practise and that time before the Yule Ball." Harry reminded you. "You're different, (Y/n). I don't know what yet or if you know but there's a reason you're here."

"Harry, I'm still figuring it all out. I don't fully understand it all."

"Then tell me. I'm here for you too. This isn't just one way." Harry insisted, his eyes locking onto yours. You knew you couldn't tell him the whole truth but you were worried that if you didn't say anything you would lose him.

"I've been having this recurring dream since the start of the school year. It changes slightly as things change and it gives me glimpses of the future."

"Like what?"

"Like me telling you we shouldn't be together after Valentine's day. I didn't know exactly but I said something that you in the dream told me I would say. It's not always the future though sometimes it's the past"

"So, that's why you said you shouldn't be with me?"

"Um, yeah..." You lied but hoped he wouldn't notice. "But I can't fully understand it. I always wake up at the same bit, a corpse grabs me and tells me to save them and tries to show me something. Dumbledore said that if I can get to the end it should make sense but I can't. I got further this time in Trelawney's room but-"