98. Weasleys.

"Surprise!" Mrs Weasley called a giant smile on her face. But Harry's smile was wider. It almost made you want to cry. "Thought we'd come and watch you, Harry," She explained before kissing his cheek.

"You alright?" Bill greeted. "Charlie wanted to come, but he couldn't get time off. He said you were incredible against the Hungarian Horntail. Nice to see you again, (Y/n), you seem more adjusted since I last saw you." You were surprised that he spoke to you. But you appreciated it. And you knew he was right. Since the last time you saw him, it was at platform nine and three quarters. Which was one of your most nerve raking experiences you had ever experienced.

"Thank you, Bill, it's great to see you again too." You smiled back at him.

"This is really nice of you," Harry said to the two Weasleys "I thought for a moment the Dursleys..."

"Hmm." Mrs Weasley hummed, trying to desperately to not show her hatred for the Dursleys.

"Hey, (Y/n), come over here." Cedric called to you, gesturing for you to go to him.

"Umm, I think Cedric wants to talk," you said. "I'll leave you guys to catch up and whatever. I'll see you in a bit."

"Hey, Cedric, what's up?"

"I just feel like I haven't talked to you in ages." He smiled at you. Your heart sank. He wasn't wrong. But what he didn't know was that you had been avoiding him. You were desperately trying not to get attached to him. You'd been dreading the day when you would have that nightmare. The nightmare where Cedric's corpse would be colourless. You thought Cedric was amazing. But the more you thought about it the more it hurt. So, you had avoided him.

"Yeah, well... exams..." You slurred awkwardly. "So, how are you feeling?"

"Nervous, but I think I'm prepared. How about you?"

"Umm... I'm not doing the task."

"Yeah, right, sorry."

"Hello, er, (Y/n) vos it?" Viktor Krum said to you.

"Yeah, that's me."

"You are friend of Hermy-own-ninny."

"Yep." You nodded very confused that he was talking to you.

"You vere there that night vith Crouch too." He added. "I like you."

"Oh, thanks, Viktor." You smiled suddenly straightening with pride.

"Harry likes you too," he said, winking at you.

"S-sorry."

"You know vot I mean." He said and Cedric laughed.

"So does George." Cedric added. " You've got two guys after you."

"I-I-" You couldn't quite process what was going on. You weren't sure you would be able to form a proper sentence ever again.

"What' iz goin' on 'ere then?" Fleur said walking over to the three of you.

"Ve vere just talking to (Y/n)," Viktor explained.

"Oh, you are one o' 'arry's friends, yes?"

"Yes," you said, does everyone know me?

"Who iz the man with Harry and ze wooman, o'er there?" She asked, you knew exactly who she meant.

"Oh? Bill? That's Bill Weasley. His younger brother is Ron, you remember Ron from the second task, right?"

"Oh, yes, 'e 'elped 'arry save my sister."

"Yes, well, Harry considers the Weasley's like family and Bill wanted to come and support Harry."

"Zat iz very kind o' 'im."