103. The Truth.

"Good heavens," McGonagall said as she too appeared in the office.

"Master Barty!" A shrill voice called, and you automatically recognised it as Winky's "Master Barty, what is you doing here?" She said scurrying over to her master. "You is killed him! You is killed him! You is killed my master's son!"

"He is simply stunned, Winky," Dumbledore explained. "(Y/n), how are you feeling?"

"M-me?" You stuttered; you hadn't expected him to be concerned by you. At least not yet but he nodded all the same. "I-I guess I'm okay as I can be."

"Do you think you could go down to the Quidditch pitch, I'm sure that Mrs Weasley is worried about you and Harry. Tell her that she and Bill are welcome to stay until they are happy with your safety."

"Yes, of course,"

"And (Y/n)," Dumbledore said. "Once you have, I would like you to come up to my office where Harry and I will be there waiting."

"Got it." You nodded, changing your attention to Harry. "I'll see you in a minute."

"Yeah, see ya," Harry smiled weakly, and after squeezing his hand you left. You ran down to the pitch but before you got there you collided with someone. You looked up and noticed it was Fred thanks to the 'F' on his shirt.

"(Y/n)!" Fred yelled grabbing onto your waist to stop you from running. "Where've you been? Where's Harry? We've all been worried sick."

"Fred, I've been with Dumbledore. Harry's with him, don't worry Dumbledore's sorting things out. Where's your mum and Bill. Dumbledore wanted me to talk to them before going back to him."

"They're still on the pitch. (Y/n), what's happened? What's going on?"

"Fred, buddy, trust me, you'll find out soon enough. I've gotta talk to your mum."

"Okay, come on." Fred sighed before taking your hand and dragging you back to the Quidditch pitch.

"Mrs Weasley."

"Oh, (Y/n), thank heavens you're alright."

"(Y/n)! Are you okay? Where did you go? What's wrong? You're as white as a sheet." George called running over to you and wrapping you in a hug.

"Calm down, George, don't smother here." Ron said prying his brother away from you.

"I can't stay long. Dumbledore wants me back, then I guess I'm gonna need to go to the Hospital wing." You huffed; you were starting to feel more aware of your wounds now that your adrenaline was going down. You were starting to ache everywhere. You had tumbled so many times in the graveyard that you must be at least bruised everywhere. Your arm was in so much pain you think it might be broken.

"Are you okay?" Ron asked you as he noticed you cradle your arm.

"Yeah, I'll explain everything to you later, with Harry, promise."

"Where is Harry?" Hermione asked walking over to you and Ron. "Is he alright?"

"Probably not." You sighed. "He's with Dumbledore, he's safe. We've been through a lot. It's complicated and I still don't understand it."

"Okay, kids, leave her be a moment." Mrs Weasley said. "What was it you needed to tell me, darling."

"Dumbledore wanted you to know that you can stay at Hogwarts for as long as you like. Just until you're happy that Harry is okay."

"Thank you, dear."

"I should go back to Harry and Dumbledore now."

"I'll go with you," both twins insisted at the same time.