90. A Room Full of Premonitions.

You couldn't remember falling asleep but you woke up still in Harry's arms as the final spec of light dwindled away you got up quickly when you realised that you had fallen asleep in the blocked tunnel. You rummaged quickly for your wand in the dark trying not to wake Harry as you.

"Lumos." You whispered as the tip of your wand lit up, you grabbed your bag as soon as you saw it and reached inside to take out your watch, since Harry's was still broken from the second task, you looked at it and it said that it was half past seven, great you were going to be late. "Harry!" You said urgently shaking Harry's leg but he only slurred. "Harry! Wake up!" You ordered shaking him some more.

"What?" Harry mumbled slowly getting up and you couldn't help thinking that he looked really cute.

"We fell asleep, we're going to miss breakfast." You told him.

"What?!" Harry said slightly panicked. "But we're not in our robes we'll have to go all the way to Gryffindor Tower."

"Don't worry I've got our spare robes in my bag." You said getting them out and passing Harry his robe and tie.

"When did you go into my dorm?"

"Yesterday morning, you'd already left for breakfast." You told him and he chucked. "What?"

"Nothing, I just love that I got to wake up with you next to me."

"Same here." You said before Harry gave you a quick kiss on the lips and the two of you started to make yourselves look more presentable and packed up the pillows and blankets.

"C'mon, let's go." Harry said taking your hand as the two of you snuck out of the passage way.

"Nox." You said and the two of you let go of each others hands and walked down the hall. "We should probably have a cover story if Ron or Hermione ask us where we were." You said.

"Yeah... um... ok, say you were helping me learn the body binding charm for the third task so we got up early."

"That's brilliant." You complimented.

"C'mon, breakfast." Harry commanded.

"I swear to God if they're out of coffee again..."

<><><><>

Over the next few days you, Harry, Ron and Hermione dedicated your time to making sure that Harry learnt new spells for the third task. On the day you had finished teaching Harry how to stun someone you had Divination so you, Harry and Ron said a quick goodbye to Hermione and made your way up the North Tower.

You could barely concentrate in that room because of how hot it was in there and the lesson hadn't even started yet. It was so hot that you felt like you could fall asleep right on your pouf. Luckily Harry had managed to sneak a window open but it didn't make that much of a difference.

"My dears, we have almost finished our work on planetary divination. Today, however, will be an excellent opportunity to examine the effects of Mars, for he is placed most interestingly at the present time. If you will all look this way, I will dim the lights." Professor Trelawney told the class and with a wave of her hand the lamps turned off leaving the room in an orange glow from the the fire, which was now the only source of light. You rested your head on the table, slowly becoming more sleepy and at some point drifted off to sleep.

When you opened your eyes you were in the white corridor again, you squinted in confusion since you hadn't had this dream in a long time because you had other stuff on your mind.

Disregarding your confusion you walked down the pearly-white marble floor to where you knew the dead bodies were. But this time when you reached the crimson floor things were different. For one thing Crouch's body had lost all colour and now looked like a ghost which you gathered was because in your timeline Crouch was now dead but for another there was no one sobbing at the end by Fred's body . You knelt down by it looking at his horrifying expression and couldn't help but cry a little.