6. The Campsite.

When you looked over to where the voice came from you saw two very men who had some interesting fashion choices. They were clearly trying to blend in with the Muggles but failing "Morning, Basil." Arthur said giving the Portkey to a man in a Kilt and poncho.

"Hello, Arthur." The man told Mr Weasley where you'd be camping as well as the Diggorys and set off across a deserted moor. During the walk Hermione walked next to you.

"So..." She said trying to start a conversation "what's that thing going on between you and George?" She asked being her usual nosey self.

"What? What thing? There isn't a 'thing'." You said embarrassed that she had noticed.

"Oh, come on, I saw the glances he was giving you, and vice versa. Although I'd be careful, the way you looked at Cedric made him very jealous."

"Really? How come?"

"When you first saw Cedric, you basically couldn't keep your eyes off him. And then when he helped you up, after landing. I don't think anything could describe the way you looked at him it was almost sadness and longing." Hermione said you couldn't believe that she picked up so much but then again, she was the smartest witch of her age. She wasn't wrong. But she didn't know the reason you looked at Cedric that way you did it because you wanted to save his life not marry him.

"No, there's nothing going on between Cedric and I" you said trying to make that point go across first of all.

"Oh, I know that." Hermione said smirking "But George doesn't, and you don't want him getting jealous. The looks you two have given each other are timeless."

"No, no, no, no, George is two years older than me that would never work out."

"If you say so..." Hermione said, at that moment you saw you had approached a small cottage. Behind it were hundreds and hundreds of tents. You said goodbye to the Diggorys as they were staying at a different site and walked to the cottage door. At the door was a man who was no doubt a Muggle turned to look at the eight of you as you approached him.

"Morning!" Mr Weasley greeted

"Morning." The Muggles replied

"Would you be Mr Roberts?"

"Aye, I would, and who're you?"

"Weasley - two tents, booked a couple of days ago?"

"Aye, you've got a space up by the wood there. Just the one night?" Mr Roberts said after consulting his list in front of him.

"That's it," Mr Weasley replied.

"You'll be paying now, then?"

"Ah - right - certainly -." Mr Weasley was struggling to understand the muggle money, so Harry tried to help. So, as they struggled Mr Roberts started to talk about how strange it was getting around there. He said there were weird people around and that everyone seemed to know each other. But at that precise moment a wizard appeared and obliviated him. Mr Roberts whole self-changed for a moment before coming to his senses and giving Mr Weasley a map.

As you walked away with the others the wizard told Mr Weasley that they were having a lot of trouble with that guy. According to him Mr Bagman wasn't helping at all. He had been talking about the game around Mr Roberts.

"I thought Mr Bagman was Head of Magical Games and Sports?" Ginny said surprised after the wizard had disapparated away. "He should know better than to talk about Bludgers near Muggles, shouldn't he?"

"He should," Mr Weasley smiled leading all of you through the campsite "But Ludo's always been a bit... Well... lax about security. You couldn't wish for a more enthusiastic Head of Sports department though. He played Quidditch for England himself, you know. And he was the best beater the Wimborne Wasps ever had." You walked down the field passing some very bizarre looking tents. Soon you arrived at an empty space where a sign read 'Weezly'.

"Couldn't have a better spot! Mr Weasley said happily "The pitch is just on the other side of the wood there, we're as close as we could be." As he said this Mr Weasley took his backpack off of his shoulders and opened it. "Right, no magic allowed, strictly speaking, not when we're out in these numbers on Muggle land. We'll be putting tents up by hand! Shouldn't be too difficult... Muggles do it all the time... here, Harry, where do you reckon, we should start?"

Harry didn't really know what to do as the Dursleys never took him on holiday. But you, him and Hermione managed to figure it out between you.

You found yourself taking charge a lot. You seemed to know more about how to put up a tent or at least follow the instructions better. "No, Mr Weasley, Mr Weasley. That's a pole you don't need to abuse it with a mallet otherwise we won't be able to attach the other poles." You laughed, taking the mallet off of Mr Weasley, as you said that you noticed George smiling at you in amusement.

Finally, after a lot of work you had put up two tents. Everyone stepped back to admire your handiwork. Mr Weasley entered the boy's tent first and called back "We'll be a bit cramped, but we'll be able to squeeze in. Come and have a look." You walked in after Harry and loved the expression on his face. He was completely flabbergasted at the site of the tent that was bigger on the inside.

"Well, it's not for long, I borrowed this from Perkins at the office. Doesn't camp much anymore, poor fellow, he's got lumbago." He went over to the kettle and looked inside it. "We'll need some water..."

"There's a tap marked on the map the Muggle gave us" Ron said.

"Well, why don't you Harry, Hermione and (y/n) go and get us some water then and the rest of us will get some wood for the fire." When Mr Weasley said this George looked a little upset that you were going with the golden trio rather than him. Noticing this you gave him a reassuring smile. While Ron and Mr Weasley were talking about Muggle security you got a quick tour of your tent. You would be sharing it with Hermione and Ginny. After that you and the golden trio left the campsite with the kettle and some saucepans.