31. Truth or Dare

When you got to the common room most people went up to their dormitories tired from all the excitement. But you, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred and George, stayed in the common room. Sat around the main seating area since there was hardly anyone else around. Hermione and Ginny sat on a single armchair; Ginny perched on the arm. Fred was sat on the armchair opposite and Harry, Ron and George sat on the larger sofa. You sat on the arm of that sofa, next to Harry.

"Soo..." you began. "Karkaroff's a spooky fellow."

"Yeah, I really don't like the way he looked at you Harry." Ron agreed.

"And the way his face changed when he saw Mad-Eye." Hermione said shivering at the memory.

"Yeah, it was almost like he was scared of him."

"Well, it is Mad-Eye we're talking about he's a scary bloke." Ginny said while everyone else murmured an agreement.

"Well... Enough of that. Why don't we play a game!" George said, enthusiastically rubbing his hands together.

"I don't know, it's getting late." Hermione said sounding unsure if playing something the twins recommended was a good idea.

"Oh, come on, Hermione, it'll be fun!" You said before turning back to the twins. "What should we play?"

"Truth or Dare." Fred replied with his classic mischievous grin.

"Alright, who wants to play?" Harry asked. After everyone said they would play (with a little persuasion from you to Hermione) you were ready.

"Okay, who wants to start?" Ron piped up.

"Seeming you're so eager, little bro, why don't you do the honours." Fred smirked.

"Okay... Ginny, Truth or Dare."

"Err... Dare."

"Okay... hmm... let's see... Remove Hermione's socks with your teeth." You gave a small shiver and Ginny screwed up her nose in disgust.

"Sure," Ginny got down to her knees in front of Hermione, who looked did not look happy with the dare. But Ginny went through with it and started to pull off Hermione's socks. You thought Ginny was incredibly lucky that Ron said Hermione's socks. God knows what the boy's socks would be like. Ginny did it swiftly before standing up and going back to the arm of Hermione's chair.

"Right then... Hermione, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Hermione replied still not comfortable with playing the game.

"Okay... ooh, I know! Have you ever kept a library book?" At this everyone else in the room made a collective 'Oooh' sound and looked at Hermione.

"Only once." Hermione stated.

"Hermione, you rebel." You returned trying not to sound proud but failing.

"And it was only last year when I was trying to help Harry."

"Okay... Well, it's your turn to choose someone." You told Hermione who definitely looked like she'd rather be in her dorm right now.

"Oh... okay then." Hermione had suddenly gained a smile. A smile unlike anything you had ever seen Hermione possess before and she looked at you. "(Y/n), Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," You replied squinting at her.

"Right... I dare you to sit on George's lap for the rest of the game." You went bright pink and so did George, but you didn't notice this. All you did was stare at Hermione straight in the eye as she smiled.

"Fine," you said finally, getting up from the arm you were leaning on. "Easy." You walked over to George who wriggle into a comfier position before you sat on his lap.