49. It's Not That Simple.

A week later on the Saturday that Harry was to meet Sirius in the common room. Harry and Hermione were discussing going to Hogsmeade, you had already said that you didn't want to go. You didn't want to bump into Ron or George for that matter.

You had tried to talk to George, but he still ignored you pretending you didn't exist. Exactly as Harry said he would. Or he would stare at you and Harry if you were messing around together. Looking away as soon as you noticed him and then you'd be in a really bad mood for the rest of the day.

So, you didn't want to go to Hogsmeade. Besides, it gave you time to read more of 'Advanced Elemental Wizardry' since you hadn't tried any of the other elements yet. So, Hermione was trying to persuade Harry to go with her.

"What about Ron, though?" Harry asked not wanting to go for similar reasons. "Don't you want to go with him?"

"Oh... Well... I thought we might meet up with him in the three broomsticks..."

"No." Harry said flatly.

"You're kidding, right, Hermione?" That was the other thing... Hermione kept wanting to get you and Harry to be friends with Ron again. But Harry was stubborn, and you weren't particularly ready to forgive and forget yet. You  really hated how upset you were with Ron. In fact, you had frequently complained to Hermione about it. You respected Ron and understood what he was going through. Unfortunately that was probably a massive contributing factor to why Hermione was so insistent. But your feelings were still raw and the last thing you wanted was to actually start despising Ron, no matter how many times you told herself he didn't mean the things he said.

"Oh, Harry, this is so stupid..."

"I'll come," Harry gave in. "but I'm not meeting Ron, and I'm wearing my Invisibility Cloak."

"Oh, alright, then... But I hate talking to you in that Cloak, I never know if I'm looking at you or not." Hermione sighed happy with at least a compromise. Once they were ready to go you said goodbye and read in your dorm.

After reading for a while, you went down to the common room figuring that Harry and Hermione would be back soon. When they did arrive, they looked extremely exhausted and a little flustered. "Hey guys, what's up?" You asked hurrying over to them.

"(Y/n), it's Hagrid." Hermione said in a quiet voice so that no one else could hear her except you and Harry.

"What about him?" You asked.

"He wants me to meet him at midnight, tonight." Harry said in the same whisper.

"Why?" He just shrugged his shoulders in a reply "Wait a second, I thought you were under the cloak." You said in a harsh whisper.

"He was." Hermione confirmed causing you to make weird noises that were almost inaudible.

"Mad-Eye can see through it." Harry told you and you looked at him trying not to seem like you already knew that.

"Wait, he wants to see you at Midnight?" You asked and the other two nodded. "But Harry, Sirius wants to meet you at one!"

"I know. Hopefully, Hagrid won't talk to me for too long."

"It's a bit tight though."

"I know but what can I do about it?" He sighed.

*****

Later that night, Harry pretended to go up to bed early so that he could put on his cloak and go down to Hagrid's. Leaving you and Hermione alone to make sure that the common room was clear by one o'clock. It got closer and closer to one and the common room was almost completely clear. The only person there was Fred who was concentrating on something. You knew it was Fred because he actually smiled at you. But you and Hermione were getting desperate and needed him to leave.