76. Harry... I...

The next day you and Harry pretended like nothing had happened, you would occasionally catch each others eyes in class but you would immediately look away. You also found yourself looking at Harry when he wasn't looking at you and you know that he had been looking at you but you wouldn't say anything. Ron and Hermione had no idea what was going on, they hadn't even noticed your strange behaviour; the two of you just pretended like nothing ever happened and talked as normal. The only problem was that something had happened and niether of you knew what to do.

The day passed and the two of you still didn't say a thing about it, you didn't even talk about what happened with George. Then Thurday passed once again nothing. Now it was Friday, one week until the Second Task you and Harry once again didn't speak to each other about the kiss, you just carried on with the school day and then headed back to the common room to do homework with the three of them.

After a while Hermione sighed putting down her quill as she finished the last of her Arithmancy homework. "Well, that's me done. I don't know about you but I'd like to get out of the Castle for a bit, get a bit of fresh air, want to come with me?"

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Ron replied.

"I guess..." Harry agreed.

"(Y/n)?" Hermione asked sounding hopeful.

"I think I might stay inside, actually, 'mione, sorry. I'd like to just relaxed for a bit, you know."

"Ok, that's fine, just don't get too bored."

"I'll find something to do." You reassured her smirking a little as you picked up a book, before your friends got up and walked out of the portrait hole, you couldn't help notice that Harry looked back at you as if about to tell you something. "You alright, Harry?"

"Er... yes..." Harry said before going to leave with Ron and Hermione. "Actually..." He said startling you as he reentered the common room. "No... I'm not..."

"You coming, Harry?" Ron asked popping his head back around the corner of the portrait hole.

"I'll catch up, probably." Harry repli3d and Ron vanished.

"What is it?" You asked Harry confused by his peculiar behaviour.

"Umm, can we talk in my dorm, in private?"

"Er... yeah sure." You said closing your book but taking it with you anyway (just in case) and following Harry up to his dorm, which was empty. When you got in you stood awkwardly by the door as Harry turned to you awkwardly playing with his hands.

"So... are we going to talk about it?" He finally said.

"Talk about what?" You asked innocently even though you knew he meant the kiss.

"You know what I mean, (y/n)..."

"Valentine's Day..." You sighed.

"Yeah..."

"Well, we both agreed no strings attached, didn't we? You know, no need to talk about it or anything."

"We did, but when... when we kissed... it made me realise that I've had feelings for you this whole time."

"That's ridiculous, Harry, that's not how emotions work."

"I've been trying to ignore them because I thought my feelings for Cho were stronger. But I can't help the fact that there is something between us. I can't help that when you're angry with me all I want to do is grab you and kiss you so that you can understand that I would never want to hurt you." This surprised you so much, you couldn't believe what you were hearing come out of Harry Potter's mouth.