8. Back at the Tent.

The four of finally got back to the tent everyone was already outside. And the first voice you heard was George's as he hurried towards the four of you "You've been ages." He said to all of you but looking directly at you.

"Met a few people," Ron said putting the water down and looking suspiciously at his brother. "You not got the fire started yet?"

"Dad's having fun with the matches." Fred said overlooking the peculiar scene, you started to feel slightly uncomfortable. You didn't mind looking at George, but it always made you feel nervous. Especially when you were in front of his family.

"Oops!" Hearing this you looked towards Mr Weasley who was still struggling with the matches. So, you took the opportunity to help him.

"Here, Mr Weasley, let me help." You moved over to him taking the matches and doing it first try, then putting the fire out to let Mr Weasley try. Finally, the fire was lit, you had to wait for it to warm up but kept yourselves occupied, "Hey why don't we sing a campfire song?" You said getting excited as you were all sat around the fire like in a movie.

"What's a campfire song?" Asked George who was sat next to you.

"Campfire songs are a genre of songs traditionally sung around a campfire." Hermione said as she was sat on the other side of you.

"Muggles do it all the time, it's a great way to blend in." You said unable to stop the grin that had formed on you face, you loved singing around a fire it always gave you chills.

"Okay, (Y/n) What should we sing?" George said smiling back at you.

"Chasing cars by snow patrol?" You asked mainly looming at Harry and Hermione who both nodded. "Cool I think Dumbledore packed my Uke, so I'll go get that." You said getting up as George called to you.

"What's a Uke?"

You grabbed your ukulele from inside you backpack, that clearly had an extension charm on it. Then you ran back to you seat checking that it was in tune.

"Okay so the tune is pretty repetitive so you can him the verses and I'm sure you'll get the chorus." You said informing them before starting the first riff and started to sing.

We'll do it all.
Everything
On our own
You looked over at Hermione who seemed nervous, so you gave her a reassuring smile, so she decided to join,

We don't need.
Anything
Or anyone
The both of you sang while the others swayed slightly. Harry looked as though he was trying to figure out the words.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Harry seemed to recognise the chorus and sang along with a kind of gravelly voice.

I don't quite know.
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much.
They're not enough.
You looked at George who seemed to be looking at you intrigued like he was trying to figure you out.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Everyone now sang along every so often they would forget one word and hum it, but it still gave you goosebumps.

Forget what we're told.
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life.
Everyone stopped singing and hummed this part except you and Hermione and you sang the harmony.

Let's waste time.
Chasing cars
Around our heads

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
You sang the harmony for the rest as well. Every so often glancing at George and sometimes the others and smiling.

All that I am.
All that I ever was.
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.

I don't know where.
Confused about how as well.
Just know that these things will never change for us at all.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
For the last chorus everyone seemed to go quiet as you sang it softly almost as if no one was watching. Everyone was looking at you in shock almost as if they didn't expect you to be able to sing or something.

"Wow, (Y/n), that was amazing." Harry said with his mouth still a little open,

"Yeah, you should join the school choir or something." Ron said agreeing.

"Yeah, if you want to be made fun of by a load of Slytherins" Fred huffed dismissively.

"Well, Fred I think that some school activities would be good for (Y/n), it would help her fit in."

"Of course, you would say that Hermione." Fred shunned.

"(Y/n), it's up to you but if you think you'd enjoy then do it." Ginny spoke for the first directly to you. "Don't you think so, George?" Everyone turned to George, he had been completely silent during the conversation.

"Errm, yeah, you should your voice is beautiful." He said in a world of his own.

For bit you guys talked while members of the Ministry passing by. Mr Weasley decided to tell you which department they came from. They ranged from Experimental Charms to unspeakables.