69. Another Nightmare

Unfortunately you couldn't just rest after all of that...

You were in a room similar to the one in the dream you had at the Burrow it was completely white, like a corridor that looked a little like a trainstation. Curious. You walk along the path until a spasm of red liquid was splashed all over the floor.

Blood.

Just like before you went to go see where the blood came from. And you did. There, in a row, exactly like before were people, people lead on the floor; this time you didn't run over to see if they were okay, you knew they weren't. You knew they were all dead.

Barty Crouch, Cedric, Sirius Black, Dumbledore, Charity Burgbage, Hedwig, Mad-Eye Moody, Dobby, Griphook, Colin and Dennis Creevy, Lavender Brown, Tonks and Lupin and Fred.

You couldn't look at them, not again. You knew to look next to Fred where someone rocking back and forth, sobbing as well. You expected to see George like before but were shocked when you saw the raven black hair instead of red. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, just like George had done, nesting his head into your neck and crying even more.

He looked up at you, but didn't look betrayed as George had he looked confused. "You new everything? Everything? That whole time? You could've saved them" He told you, his eyes were red with tears salty and cloudy making his green eyes beam with sorrow.

"Harry... I..." but you didn't know what to say.

"No what is this to you? Some kind of movie you can just sit back and enjoy?" Harry snarled, "You have to save them."

"I'm sorry, Harry, I can't do that, I just have to protect you," Harry huffed in disbelief, but then looked at you dead I  the eyes.

"I don't need you protection, after all we've been through together, you should know how I feel."

"I... I... don't understand..." You said tears forming in your eyes

"You have to change this, this can't be my future." Harry almost growled in you face.

"Please Harry, I don't want this just as much as you, but if i change one thing then you won't be able to see anybody ever again. Not Hermione, not Ron, not Ginny or me." You said inbetween sobs.

"No, (y/n), you have to save them." Harry yelled.

"Harry, you know I can't don't make this any harder than it already is." You sobbed as the tears left your eyes.

"Huh, that's not the first time I've heard those words out of your mouth."

"I... I'm sorry?... I've never..." You asked confused by that sentence.

"Time is mixed up in here, none of it is in the right order." Harry said, "I keep finding myself in the past and alternate futures."

"But this is my head," you argued, "how can this be real."

"Of course this is happening inside your head, (y/n), but who's to say this isn't real." You and Harry heard a voice say, you immediately looked to Dumbledore's corpse but it was still lying there motionless. "You of all people should know that, (y/n)." The voice said putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Dumbledore?" you asked turning to the figure behind you.

"Honestly, (y/n), how many times have I told you to call me Albus?"

"Zero, you've never said that." You stated confused.

"Ah, yes but I will do."

"I still don't get it, Professor."

"You are a Guardian, (Y/n), and Guardians have knowledge of their subjects past, present and future, that is why Harry keeps finding himself in different scenarios." Dumbledore told you gesturing to Harry. "Harry, dear boy, is it okay if I talk to (y/n) alone for a while."

"Err, of... of course." Harry replied before he turned around dissolving into a puff of white smog leaving you alone with Dumbledore.

"Now, (y/n), the reason you keep on having these dreams are because you're feeling guilty about what you know, and don't feel as if you deserve what you are getting, for instance a chance to be a star with the weird sisters, but what you should know is that although these dreams will scare and upset you they are there because you are special."

"But professor if this is just in my head then how are you telling me this stuff."

"Well," Dumbledore sighed sitting down on a bench that you were pretty sure just appeared out of nowhere, "You already know all this stuff," he patted the seat next to him for you to sit by him. "I'm just here so that you have someone to tell you, someone who you listen to."

"So you're just here as a way for my brain to tell me about being a Guardian?" You asked and Dumbledore nodded. "But, Professor, that doesn't make any sense, the human brain doesn't work like that."

"It does it's just most people aren't able to process what the brain is trying to tell you, that's what dreams are, that what psychiatrists are for, it's just that a Guardians brain is trained to be more direct."

"Oh, I get it now."

"Good then I will be gone." Dumbledore said before completely disappearing just as Harry had.

"Dumbledore?!"

But he wasn't there, in fact nothing was there all the bodies were gone and You were stood in an empty corridor.

Until Something grabbed your wrist, it was Fred, as the other corpses walked helping Fred corner you just like before.

"Save us." They said in unison. When you didn't reply Fred backed you into a pillar a raised his hand up to your face before grasping your head and whispering, "look."

You woke up with a scream, you were in your dorm. You were safe. Hoping you hadn't woken anyone else you went back to sleep wondering what Fred was trying to do but shivering at the possibilities.

Harry Potter and The Girl Who Knew {year 4} (A George Weasley & Harry X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें