7. A Water Trip.

You walk passed the many tents on the site while campers were starting to wake up. You noticed that you hadn't spoken to Ron and Harry that much yet, so you wanted to start a conversation with them.

"So, what's Hogwarts like?"

"Well, it's huge, but it's still a school." Ron said.

"I for one think it's a brilliant institution. We learn everything we need in order to prepare ourselves for Exams." Hermione stated unimpressed with Ron's answer.

"Cool, what are the teachers like?"

"Pretty good." Harry said, "Hagrid's my favourite although Malfoy almost got him fired last year." You already knew about the situation with Buckbeak. But knew you had to act like you didn't, so you looked over at Harry. "What happened?"

"So, there's this guy at school Draco Malfoy, he's very up himself, and so is his whole family from what I've heard." Harry started.

"The Malfoys are from a family of what people call Pure Bloods. Meaning they come from a long line of witches and wizards. Because of this they believe themselves to be better than others. Especially those who are muggle born." Hermione said you could tell that even the thought offended her.

"Or as they would say Mudblood." Ron spat.

"That's horrible."

"Yeah, well last year Hagrid had been given the job as the Care of Magical Creatures Teacher. So, in our first lesson he thought he'd give us a treat and brought a Hippogriff in."

"Oh, Professor Dumbledore told me about that incident." You lied as you knew the story and didn't want to waste time being told about it. "So, Draco was the kid who ignored what Hagrid said and insulted poor Buckbeak, it was his own fault, stupid git." You said as both Harry and Ron smiled at the insult you had given their nemesis. You could tell that Hermione appreciated it but still seemed a little less impressed.

"So, there's Hagrid, what are others like?"

"Well, there's McGonagall good teacher but you don't want to get on her bad side," Harry said. "Professor Binns a ghost, he's very boring so if you lose any sleep you don't need to worry if you have him." Harry gave you a list of all the teachers that were currently in the school. Receiving a few glares from Hermione at the comments he and Ron added about them.

"We're getting a new defence against the dark arts this year which'll be interesting. And then there's Snape, he absolutely hates us." Harry said.

"Oh, yeah, he hated your dad from what Dumbledore told me." You said and the others nodded.

"He hates Harry, so he hates us too." Ron said irritated. "Which also means he probably won't like you either."

"Sounds like fun." You stated chuckling a little.

For a while longer you walked in silence until Ron said, "Er - is it my eyes, or has everything gone green?" It wasn't Ron's eyes because you had walked up to an area where evidently a lot of Irish supporters were camping. Suddenly you heard a voice behind that called.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione!" You turned around and saw none other than Seamus Finnigan, a woman who you knew was his mother and Dean Thomas. The four of you walked towards them and the golden trio greeted their friends. When the two boys turned to you, they shared the same confused expression.

"Umm, not to be rude but who are you?" Dean asked.

"Oh, I'm (Y/n), I'm starting at Hogwarts this year." You stated shaking his hand.

"But you look about our age." Seamus said still confused.

"That's because she is, there was a mistake in the system for the last three years." Hermione said.

"Oh, well it's lovely to meet you, you're a Gryffindor I suppose."

"Yep, couldn't be happier." You grinned wildly.

"Like the decorations?" Seamus said a proud smile across his face. "The Ministry's not too happy."

"Ah, why shouldn't we show our colours" Mrs Finnigan said. "You should see what the Bulgarians have got dangling on their tents. You'll be supporting Ireland of course." when she said this, she eyed the four of you suspiciously. You managed to assure her that you were in fact supporting Ireland. Leaving shortly after to go and see what the Bulgarians had on their tents. When you got there, you saw millions of posters of the Bulgarian Seeker.

"Krum," Ron almost whispered.

"What?" Said Hermione.

"Krum! Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian Seeker!"

"He looks really grumpy." Hermione said which made you snigger because you knew what was going to happen between them.

"'Really Grumpy' Who cares what he looks like? He's unbelievable. He's really young, too. Only eighteen or something. He's a genius, you wait until tonight, you'll see."

"Alright, Ron, you smitten or something?" You said causing him to blush angrily as both Harry and Hermione laughed. You finally got to the tap in the corner of the field where a queue had already started to form. You joined the line, where two men in front of you were having an argument. One of them was a member of the Ministry and the other was an old man wearing a nightgown.

"Just put them on, Archie, there's a good chap, you can't walk around like that, the Muggle on the gate's already getting suspicious..."

"I bought this in a Muggle shop, Muggles wear them."

"Muggle women wear them, Archie, not the men, they wear these." The Ministry man said trying to give Archie the trousers.

"I'm not putting them on, I like a healthy breeze round my privates, thanks." When Archie said this Hermione couldn't keep it together and began to giggle. Causing you to giggle as well, it was so bad that the both of you had to leave Harry and Ron in the line to try and calm down.

Eventually, the four of you got the water and began to slowly, due to the extra weight from the water, head back to the tent. On the way you saw a few more people. Oliver Wood, Ernie Macmillan and Cho Chang. She waved at you all causing Harry to spill some of his water down himself. Harry started to hurriedly walk away when he saw you and Ron smirking at him.