3. The Burrow.

As you landed onto soft ground you realised Dumbledore had already left you. You chuckled to yourself typical Dumbledore. You looked around and realised that the Weasleys Harry and Hermione were about to go inside.

"It was nothing personal" one of the Weasley's said going red in the face as Fred whispered something to Harry. You knew exactly what was going on and you loved the twins cause they always made you laugh.

You were taken out of your gaze when a young female voice said "Mum? Who's that?" You looked up and realised that Ginny was pointing at you in confusion. She always seems to be pointing. You thought remembering how in the first book she pointed at Harry excitedly when he and Ron got off the train. You hadn't even realised that you had zoned out until you saw a plump woman in front of you. She smiled kindly as the 10 other people waited behind her in a small cluster. You could see Fred and George talking to each other and laughing. You were desperate to find out what they were saying. But you changed your attention back to the woman in front of you.

"Hello dear," she said trying to keep her friendly smile.

"Hi" you said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry if I appear rude, but why are you here?"

"Oh right, sorry, umm Dumbledore sent me you see, umm..." You paused trying to think of what to say. "Well, I'm starting at Hogwarts this year. There was a mistake in the system meaning I wasn't accepted into the school until now." You heard someone huff in disbelief and knew that it would've been Percy,

"Nonsense," he yelled. "The ministry would never make such a mistake."

"Well, clearly they did." George said gesturing towards you.

"She has no proof." Percy stated. You looked down at your feet knowing he was right.

Suddenly you heard a cheap come from beside you. Your owl was fluttering her wings to get your attention. You looked at its foot and realised it had a piece of parchment attached to its foot. You took the piece of parchment and read it:

(Y/n)

This owl is for you I hope she will be of good use. If you are struggling to convince the Weasley's that I sent you, then tell them to enter their living room area. I'm sure they will find there proof in there.

Hoping you are well Albus.

P.W.B. Dumbledore

You smiled slightly then realised the eyes that were on you. "Umm, Mrs. Weasley, is it?" You said trying to pretend you didn't know who she was, as she nodded at you. " Umm I think this will help provide some evidence." She took the note reading it then turning around.

"According to this Dumbledore has left something in our living room." She started to walk towards the house you followed, and the others also did. As you entered you couldn't help but let your eyes wonder around. Looking at the clock that showed where each Weasley was. As well as all the extra little things that you had always wanted to see.

You were once again taken out of your gaze when you heard a male voice say "Fawkes?" You turned to see where the voice was and identified him as Harry Potter without difficulty. He was the only dark-haired boy in the cluster of people. You followed his gaze to the Phoenix sat on the sofa picking at the note on its claw. He was definitely not used to this as wizards usually send mail by owls not Phoenixes. Mr. Weasley approached the bird, cautiously taking the note from him. Fawkes seemed relieved and burst into flames leaving the sofa empty.

After a short pause of shock, Mr Weasley read the note "she's telling the truth." He stated.

"What?!" Percy said absolutely gobsmacked.

"It says here we are to look after her until the beginning of school."

"But what are we going to do with her, we're going to quidditch tomorrow." Fred stated.

"Oh, it's okay Dumbledore gave me a ticket to go see the match with you, it'll be interesting since I grew up with muggles." You said beaming excitedly while George took the ticket from you.

"Her ticket is near our seats. No way she could've got that on her own." He said smiling down at you. He was about half a foot taller than you but you already knew you were short so that didn't really matter to you.

"Ahh thank you George, that's settled then isn't it she'll come with us tomorrow." Mr Weasley said smiling at you kindly. " Now I think we'll do introductions tomorrow as we should get to bed."

"Is it okay if you sleep on the sofa today, miss..." Mrs Weasley said trying to catch your name.

"(Y/l/n), (Y/n) (Y/l/n) and that's fine." And with that you spent the night on the Weasley's sofa not knowing how the next few years will work out.