89. A Tricky Promise.

Hey guys, just a quick note. My Sister has started a new Harry Potter YouTube channel with character profiles and unboxing videos. She will post at least once a week and she's found stuff that I didn't even know about so it would be cool if you guys could subscribe. all you need to do is search Cast Aspell potter profiles or Cast Aspell geek gear unboxing and subscribe to Cast Aspell. I might appear sometimes too so it would be cool if you did that. Anyway, love you guys and thanks for all the support. Hope you enjoy!!!!!

------ 

The next morning you woke up with a spring in your step. Having someone tell you that they love you is brilliant and you never could've predicted that Harry Potter would be the first person to ever tell you that. You made sure to bring a small bag that you had used the extension charm on with you and packed it with pillows and other stuff and had a plan for Harry just in case he needed a pick-me-up. You and Hermione walked to the Great Hall for breakfast together and as you made your way through the castle you couldn't help the smile on your face, unable to stop thinking about Harry. You were so lost in your own thoughts that you hadn't heard anything Hermione was saying to you.

"(Y/n)!" Hermione called getting your attention, you blinked suddenly and looked at Hermione. "Did you hear anything I just said?"

"Sorry, I was out of it." You apologised.

"Yeah, I could tell." Hermione chuckled. "You seem in an incredible mood today, did something happen last night?"

"What? Nothing happened, especially not with Harry." You blabbered quickly and realised how suspicious that sounded, cringing at how pathetically you reacted. "I just had a good night sleep." You smiled awkwardly hoping that Hermione wouldn't pick up on it.

"Well, that's good, does that mean you won't have any coffee today?" Hermione said hopeful, ever since she realised you had a cup of coffee every morning she had tried to get you to stop.

"'Mione, just because I'm in a good mood doesn't mean that I'm not having coffee, coffee is that first stepping stone into my day if I don't have any, no matter how happy I already am, I will eventually be sad. It's the natural order of things ever since man found the very first coffee bean." You told her picking up a tray for your breakfast. "Anyway we have double potions today, if that isn't a good enough excuse then I don't know what is."

"You know, my parents said that coffee is bad for your teeth." Hermione tried to scare you.

"That's cool, I drink a lot of milk too." You said grinning at her cheekily but when you went to get coffee they had run out. "What? No! They never run out of coffee." You complained and now Hermione was the one smiling. "Oh, shut up." You frowned.

"Oh, and you were in such a good mood, I guess coffee is the key to your happiness." Hermione realised so you gave her look to show that you point had been proven and walked over to where Harry and Ron were sat already eating their breakfast.

"Hey guys." Ron greeted as you and Hermione sat opposite them, you and Harry caught each others eyes and immediately looked away your cheeks flushing with warmth.

"They were running out of coffee so I got you a cup." Harry smiled at you sheepishly, handing you the disposable coffee cup.

"Your kidding!" You cried elated. "Thanks, Harry."

"It's a (y/c/o) (your/coffee/order), that's what you always have. right?"

"It's perfect." You said giving Harry your toothiest grin.

When you finished eating, the owls flew into the hall and the owl that you and the gang had sent to Sirius landed in front of Harry. He took the letter from the owl and opened it reading it out, quietly, to you, Ron and Hermione.