64. Snowball Fight!

After a few games of exploding snap with Harry, Ron and Hermione and lunch, Fred, George and Ginny walked over to the four of you. "Hey, guys." Ginny greeted. "Do you want to go outside and have a snowball fight?"

"Yeah, sure." You replied.

"Brilliant, barely anyone's been outside..." Fred started.

"...So, the snows barely been touched." George finished, the grin on his face growing by the second.

"Perfect." You beamed, "I'll just get changed into something warmer." You said before getting up to go to your dorm.

"Yeah, us too." Harry said as he and Ron also got up.

"I think I'll just watch." Hermione said.

"You'd rather watch us have fun..." George asked,

"...Than have fun yourself?" Fred finished, but Hermione nodded.

After you got changed into something warmer the seven of you ran to the courtyard. And without hesitation started to throw snowballs at each other. Well, Hermione was sat on a bench reading.

You were quite good at getting people probably because of your Quidditch skills. You barely ever missed anyone, and you were superb at dodging everyone else's. You threw yet another snowball at George hitting him on the collar bone. The contact caused him to drop the snowball he had in his hand.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Again? Seriously?" He yelled as you took cover behind a pillar as snow smashed where your head was.

"Well, it's not my fault that you can't hit me!" You yelled back, chuckling at his frustration. Unaware that someone had snuck up behind you. It wasn't until they tapped you on the shoulder that you to turned around to see Harry, throwing a snowball at him for good measure.

"I guess that'll teach me for sneaking up on you, huh?" Harry sniggered and you let out a small laugh in agreement.

"Yeah, and to do it unarmed."

"Well, I actually came over to make a truce with you."

"Oh, yeah?" You asked giving him a quizzical look.

"How would you like to team up and destroy the others?"

"Okay, partner, and why would you want to team up with me?"

"Well, two reasons really, it'll be fun, and I really don't want to be hit by you again."

"Deal," you laughed extending your hand.

"Awesome," Harry said taking your hand.

"Let's just do this," you said before the two of you crept away from the pillar to the fountain. "Right," you said once you and Harry peered round the fountain to see the others still attacking each other. "You go to the left and get Fred and Ginny," she ordered Harry as he nodded. "And I'll go right to get George and Ron." you grinned at your amazing plan turning to Harry unable to hold your excitement.

"Okay, when you're ready ma'am." Harry said resisting the temptation to smirk.

"Ready, when I say..." You commanded, looking to see when you could both get a clear shot. "Now!" You yelled as the two of you appeared from either side of the fountain and hit all four of your friends at once.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Fred yelled. "When did you two team up?"

"Yeah, if you were gonna create a team why didn't you have me join?" Ron asked slightly offended.

"Oh, shut up, your just upset that we caught you off guard," you taunted.

"Oh, really..." Ginny said signalling to her brothers and they all picked up some snow and walk towards you and Harry.