102. He's Back.

"Harry!" You yelled as your eyes shot open. You were back at Hogwarts. You thought for sure you were dead. But here you were. Your head still bleeding. Covered in dirt and bruises. Back in the Quidditch locker room. Three boys looking down at you. Fred, George, and Dean.

"(Y/n)!" George gasped in relief. "It's okay, they're back. You should get to the hospital wing."

"No! They're not okay." You said getting to your feet a little too quickly. The three boys instantly got to their feet.

"Careful." Fred said holding your hand to keep you steady. "Come on, we'll take you to the hospital wing now."

"Guys, we should let her go. It seems important," Dean said, you knew he remember what you had told him in, well, wherever it was you were, when you saw him last.

"I need to get to them."

"(Y/n), trust me they're back, they're okay."

"They're not okay." You repeated.

"What do yo-" But Fred was interrupted by a scream from the pitch.

"Harry..." You whispered again, letting go of Fred's hand and running out of the locker room.

"(Y/n)!"

"Harry!" You yelled again running towards the crowd knowing Harry would be at the centre of it. Holding onto Cedric's body.

"(Y/n)," Molly Weasley said, stopping you. "How are you feeling?" You knew she was trying to distract you. You knew she was trying to protect you. She didn't want you to see Cedric's body. She didn't know that you already had.

"Mum, what's happened?"

"Cedric's d-dead," Molly said barely able to say the words herself.

"What?!"

"...Harry..." You muttered as Moody walked in your direction, Harry almost lifeless in his grasp. "Harry!" You yelled.

"(Y/n) ..." Harry gasped at the sound of your voice as you ran towards him.

"Harry, it's okay. I'm here."

"Not now, (Y/l/n)." Moody grunted, pushing you so hard that you fell to the ground.

"(Y/n), are you okay? Why did he push you like that?" Dean asked, helping you to your feet.

"He's not Moody." You told him. "I need to get to Dumbledore before it's too late."

"Too late? Is Harry going to be okay?"

"Dean, he's going to be fine. As long as Dumbledore knows that Moody has him." Dean nodded as you talked to him. "I need you to make sure no one follows me, okay?"

"Yeah, you've got this."

"Thanks, Bud." You smiled, before you pushed your way through the crowd. You got to the centre, and it took everything in you not to look at Cedric's body. His father crying over him. But you did. You turned to Dumbledore, who was turning around looking for Harry.

"Dumbledore!"

"(Y/n), Harry said you were-"

"I know, I thought I was too for a moment." You admitted.

"Where is Harry."

"Mad-Eye took him," you said.

"Alastor wouldn't-" Dumbledore's eyes widened. "It isn't Alastor is it?" You shook your head. "Harry..." He muttered before turning ready to leave.

"Where are you going, Albus," Fudge sighed.

"There is an imposter in the castle. Harry is in danger. Severus, Minerva, with me, you too (Y/n)."