Chapter 68 - Fucking Brats

"We have safely made it, everyone! Please leave the plane, and I hope that you have a wonderful rest of the day!" I announce from my pilot's seat.

I don't even need a speaker from the cabin to hear the loud groans from it. I am offended because it was a damn smooth ride. I did everything correct.

They are just being whiny little bitches like 1-B.

Anyway, I grab my shit and leave the plane to step onto the relaxing Nabu Island. Looking around, it's beautiful, and it seems like my classmates agree.

"Hey, Izuku! We should get married here!" Ashido quickly suggests as she bounces over to me.

I shrug, "Could be worse. I don't see why not. You don't mean now, right?"

"I need a wedding dress first. You think you can steal some more money from Aizawa-sensei's account to buy one?"

Iida overhears that, "No! That is inappropriate behavior! Izuku should not be doing that in the first place!"

I clear my throat, "If he gives me my damn bank account back, I can buy the dress."

Ashido claps her hands, "Who wants to rebel against Aizawa-sensei until he gives up Izuku's bank account?!"

"I will!" Kaminari pushes.

Ochaco wanders close to me and asks, "If I join, will I get paid?"

I click my tongue, "Depends. If you do something amazing to get him to give it up, I'll pay your rent for a month."

"Add food and we're even."

"That's expensive, though."

"I'm risking my life. This is Aizawa-sensei we are talking about. I'm not his brother. I could possibly die during this." Damn, she called me out.

"Understandable, have a nice day. I'll pay."

"I'm joining!"

Kirishima scratches the back of his head awkwardly, "No offense, bro, but I value my life."

The rest of the class seems to agree with that.

Before we can start planning, a large boom is heard from Bakugo's direction, "CAN YOU LOSERS STOP WASTING TIME?! WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO THE BASE YET, AND YOU'RE ALREADY WASTING TIME."

I huff, "Damn, harsh, but fine. Let's go-"

"NO, YOU AREN'T LEADING US! YOU'LL LEAD US TO THE BOTTOM OF THE DAMN SEA LIKE THE DEKU YOU ARE!"

"Okay, fair. Momo, here," I give her the map and point at where the base is, "This is where we need to go."

Momo looks over the map, "Why is the line coming from the dock if we came here?"

.

.

.

"Izuku, don't tell me we were supposed to take a ship here."

"On my behalf, ships are disgusting." I hear a large protest, but Iida manages to get them back to a decently calm state.

She sighs, "I can work with this. Come on, everyone!"

"What a revelry in the dark." No shit, Tokoyami. No shit.

- - -

It takes us a couple of hours and plenty of pain and suffering since it's kind of hot (or maybe it's just me with Shouta's scarf), but we made it! We are at the hero agency!

Outside the door, an old lady stands with a smile, "Hello, everyone! You kids must be the heroes protecting our dear little town?"

I was going to say something, but Momo stops me by responding, "Yes, ma'am. Class 1-A of UA high is at your service."