Chapter 120 - Epilogue

Well, it certainly has been a while, huh, buckaroos? How many years has it been? Two?

Yeah, it's been a while! Hi! Yes, I'm still alive, and yes, I still hate myself! Thank you for asking!

I think a lot of explaining is needed here, so let's start with two years ago and go chronologically from there.

Buckle your seatbelts and hold your kneecaps cause this is going to take a while!

So after the hellhole of Japan ended, I was in the hospital because my body got fucked up overtime due to Ragdoll's quirk. I knew that before I lost my memories, didn't know it during the memory loss (which I know is not a memory lost, it was a memory adjustment but fuck off why won't you?)and then I knew about it again once All for One decided to elegantly provide them back to me in the most painful way possible.

Off-topic.

Back on topic, I did heal a good bit. However, to fully heal from my traumatizing experience physically, Eri would have had to step in to reverse everything.

Obviously, I wasn't going to let that happen. I am not going to let a traumatized little girl deal with that shit. I know it doesn't hurt her, but I don't want to use her. It just doesn't feel right. That is why I am not completely healed and can never be healed at this point due to the time period. Sure, I could have gone on a search for a doctor.

The issue is I didn't give a fuck anymore.

During that time, I will be the last to admit that I was okay, but I admit I was not okay. Many may say I am still not, and I give those people a fuck you because I feel much better than I did two years ago. I'm not at my prime (and will never be again), mind you, but I'm better.

Back then, I simply did not care anymore. If the world was threatened yet again, I wasn't going to step in and fix it, though I deny Shouta would let me anyway- or anyone for that matter, now that I think about it.

The point I am trying to make here, while going off-track a million times, is that I did not care about my future anymore. I would have been able to die content. I didn't really try to help myself. Everything I did was because others made me. I had to go to physical and regular therapy. I had to hang out with my classmates. I had to go to class like a normal teenager (even if they were Nezu's bullshit lessons).

The only thing I willingly did was tell the HC to fuck off because I was done with hero shit.

So here I was trying to recover from the bologna I have been through while others were trying to get me used to being a normal (hahahahaha) teenager again. However, there was this barrier: Japan. When I say that, I don't mean in a discriminatory way. What I am referencing is the constant feeling that shit was going to go wrong again. That's how it always went, you know? I fix something, and something else breaks. You know, like politics.

To be frank, I couldn't handle it despite everyone telling me that it will be okay.

I graduated from UA two months after all that went down. Then, the night of graduation, I packed my shit and dipped on the next plane out of Japan.

I'm not going to say I did this right because I didn't as you will probably see those consequences soon. I only said goodbye to Mom and Eri. They were the only ones who knew that I was going to leave. I didn't even say anything to the squad or anyone else. I just left them a letter during the graduation party and ditched them.

There was one wrench in my plan that I had not considered: Yagi.

You see, Yagi caught me about to leave. I had my backpack on, and I was going through the teacher's dorm to leave when Yagi caught me.