Chapter 45 - Attempt At Revenge

"Your pizza is here!"

. . .

BOOM!

The first attack has been initiated at both locations. The location I am at is where Shouta's tracker is located.

"Patchy, camera AM." In my visor, All Might's camera in his belt that I installed earlier appears in front of my right eye. The location is a wooden bar. All Might, Gran Torino (All Might's mentor), Kamui Woods, and Edgeshot trap Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and the remaining Vanguard Action Squad except Nomu. Finally, in front of me, Shouta sits tied to the chair. He's bruised up, and, based on how his eyes are moving, possibly drugged. I bite my tongue because I know it could be worse but still.

That's only based on what I'm seeing. It doesn't help that I don't have audio on the camera, so I can't hear what they are saying.

Screw All Might for not believing in communication.

"Tiger here. We found Ragdoll and the Nomus. The Nomus are not responding, and Ragdoll...she doesn't have her quirk anymore. She's alive, but she doesn't have her quirk." Expected.

"Best Jeanist! Something is going on! The flying man with a black mask just knocked almost everyone out!" We can hear him gasp, presumably from being hit.

"That has to be for All-for-One. Get the survivors out as quickly as possible." I growl.

Something is off. I'm aware this man is a genius as ee wouldn't come out for no reason. If he were going to come out, he would appear here to cover them unless.

He has a plan. He has a quirk that he can use at this distance. What is it?! I try to run through my mind, but it has to be a new quirk because nothing that is currently recorded works like that.

Before I go too deep, I get my answer. In front of my eye, I watch the villains and Shouta disappear through multiple warps, a different warp quirk from Kurogiri's as they practically ignore the trap Kamui Woods set up.

I explode,

"FUCK! PATCH, LOCATION OF ERASERHEAD'S TRACKERS!" Detective Tsukauchi tries to approach me to calm me down, but I step back. I'm not having it. As soon as I receive the location, I face him, " they were teleported to where All-for-One is. I'm going after him!"

"IZUKU, WAIT!" Detective Tsukauchi screams, but I ignore him. I fly to the roofs and use my boosters to go as quickly as possible.

I can't waste fucking time anymore.

Within a couple of seconds, I see All Might jump past me quickly as if I was walking. A minute later, Gran Torino follows. All Might arrives at the scene in less than a minute. I take a deep breathe when I see Shouta for a moment, but dread fills my stomach because he is fighting the Vanguard Action Squad by himself without his scarf! It's not like All Might help him either when he's facing All-for-One.

However, that doesn't stop me from getting angry at him because he keeps using the same move basically. To make things worst, All-for-One is having no problem taking it. Also, they would stop just for conversation, and I can't hear it because the camera doesn't have a microphone, nor does All Might wear a headset.

The worst thing of all is that I can't watch Shouta to check if he is still alive. I'm trusting Gran Torino to make it there and protect him if he has to.

Then all sanity goes out the window.

Finally, I arrive at the scene at the edge of the building, but it seems to be just in time.

All-for-One is using his forced-activation quirk on Big Sis Magne. Her quirk is magnetism, meaning she can move people around like magnets. When looking at the footage from one of the drones during her fight with Tiger and Pixie Bob, the direction they go to goes based on gender. North and South poles pull together, while the same push away. I quickly scan the field to see Toga standing in front of a warp with the magnet quirk being used on her. Then, all the members of the squad with Kurogiri and Shigaraki have the quirk used on them as well. Things click.