Chapter 35 - Extreme Ways

Warning: Suicide Reference and Attempted

---

You know, there are a lot of ways to take down All Might.

I could electrocute him.

I could punch him in the balls or his side where it really hurts. Before you ask, yes, I know of All Might's injury. I don't know the specifics, but I know he prefers his right over his left. You have to pay close attention to notice that.

I could do a stripper dance to throw him off.

Basically, there is a lot of bullshit I can pull out of my ass! However, I am extremely limited with all my support items taken away.

My original plan was to use Bakugo as a scapegoat while I prepare a plan and takedown All Might.

Well, apparently, there was one more rule that is in the challenge for me! The reason they didn't mention it was because they knew it would offend Bakugo. Before my round, Shouta pulled me aside to make sure I wasn't bringing anything illegal inside. That is when he told me the final rule.

I can not let Bakugo be knocked out. If he knocks out, it is an automatic loss for me.

I call that bullshit. Pretty much, every plan is out the window. I have to keep Bakugo alive, a boy controlled by his impulsive ID, and I have to face All Might, the number one hero.

Then, they have me belittled to the quirkless boy that my technology hides. The harsh truth, but it's a reality I must accept. So what do I have to work with?

I assume stripping is off the table. Though, I will keep that in mind for a final resort. We have Bakugo's anger that I need to turn into an advantage, and a hero who saves everybody...wait a moment...saves everybody!

If I try to fight him hand-to-hand, even with Akaguro's training, I'm fucked. All Might's quirk is too strong to overpower. I wouldn't bother to face him with CAT. I might confront him with my batons, and I would still take a hit, at least! I always believe there are two types of battle: a physical struggle is a battle that everyone sees, which appeals to the senses. Meanwhile, a mental struggle is a hidden battle behind closed doors that most people remain ignorant of.

I have to fight mentally and emotionally as both of those are kind of the same thing. This might end in me going to a psych ward, but oh well!

All Might's battleground is a city landscape, where he typically fights. Unfortunately for me, they locked the stores, so it isn't like I could go to Walmart and build another CAT or something like that. I'm entirely quirkless. My clothes don't even help me as I'm wearing a UA gym outfit with red sneakers! Bakugo seems ready to rumble.

I look around, absorbing every detail I can. I can't go too far, or I will get lost. I see my exit point, though, not your typical exit point like where I'm supposed to be going. Bakugo is already sweaty AF because I can smell him. That means to stay the fuck away from him because his quirk is prepared to explode!

"Hey, Bakugo, what's your plan?"

"I'm facing All Might, and you're going to stay out of the way!" The chihuahua exclaims. I can't help but burst out laughing. "What?!"

"You have not won against me, yet, you think you can face All Might, a man with the most powerful quirk in the world!? Is this a joke?! It must be!" I bend my knees to get ready to run.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"You heard me, Kacchan! You might want to beat me first unless you want me to take your thunder!" I sing his old nick-name with a smirk decorating my face.