Chapter 31 - A Whole Chapter For Gadgets

Snip Snappity.

Tip Tappity.

Quick quickity.

I don't know what I am doing with my life anymore. These intros are going out the window. Like, I passed the line to the point I don't even see the line anymore. Back to what we are talking about!

Recently, I have been busy with new self-defense weapons that Nezu set me to work on. With the wrong attention on me, I have to focus on ways to defend myself from the outside world. CAT can't always be there, after all! The agony! I do have some plans, but I've already built them all. Actually, let me update you on those.

Starting off, the nanobots I have been talking about! Yes, the tiny midgets are what I am talking about. I programmed a machine to automatically builds them for me, so there's one built every ten minutes. That machine has been going for about two weeks now, so I have made a load of them! Also, I tweaked the headband to hide under my hair no matter the length and to do better at doing its job. Because the media is a bitch and practically stalking me, I have to go out in fake wigs to keep myself hidden along with a dab of makeup. I'm about to make effective shields and elevators with them now! I haven't tested them yet, and I'm not willing to until I at least have double the amount I have now.

The nanobots are a more defensive option, though. Well, I could probably use them to crawl down someone's throat and rip them apart, but that's going kind of far. Besides, the blood would be a bitch to clean off, thus why we decided to steal yet another idea off Legend of Korra: the shock gloves! I made these because they are easy to pocket. They would not be able to kill somebody unless they have some sort of health issue. Basically, if I touch them, they're out. Oh, and if I put my fourth finger and thumb together, I can do a little bit of distance! Not a useful feature, but something in case I can't get close.

Finally, I did another upgrade for CAT! The grappling hooks are now a mix of a weapon/transport gear. I could have used them before by grabbing people's arms and legs to pull them down or close to catch them off guard, but I decided to build upon that idea. On command, the claws at the end can now curl up and become small metal balls. This usually would not do much damage. However, if you get those things swinging up at some speed, you can knock some people out. CAT can now also cover my hand to make something similar to brass knuckles. I can now pull them close and punch them to knock them out! I mean, I could have before but extra protection, you know?

"Principal Nezu approved everything, Izuku," Power-Loader tells me as I'm working on something. I really don't know what I'm doing.

"Thanks, Maijima! Hey, give me something to make!" Yeah, he lets me refer to him as his name because I am here way too much.

"Something that makes you settle down." Of course.

"Next."

"Something that makes you sleep."

"No need to call out my sleeping habits. Nevermind, you just want me out of your hair. I'm heading out!" I get up from my station, starting to walk out when I feel those metal tips around my wrist. Another bleach bath is in session after this!

"Hatsume is enough. I don't need two of you."

"HEY! IT'S CALLED EXPERIMENTATION!" We hear Mei from across the room.

"She's right," I say with a smirk.

"I don't need a kid wandering around the school. Shouldn't you work on something for Aizawa-sensei since he is going to be your partner in crime?" I mean, Maijima ain't wrong.

"The only thing I can do for him is build an alarm to let him know to fucking eat, the jackass."

"We both know you can come up with so much more." Yet another call out. I swear that is Maijima's job here.