Chapter 11 - Why Recovery Girl?

After the 'traumatic' experience, we get a vacation from school while they get a chance to buff up their system against someone who could teleport anywhere they want. Yeah, I don't know how they are going to do it. My only idea is a backup sensor that turns on when a signal is not being sent to them. They asked the support team for solutions, and that's what I said. Apparently, that was smart, and they are doing just that. That is such a simple idea! I'm supposed to be a dramatic person, not simplistic! UGH! I was forced out of my costume to take a shower in an attempt to get rid of the blood. The suit is screwed. I will be honest and say that the realization dawned on me on what the hell happened, and I got sick in there. Thankfully, the shower cleans it for you! Usually, when I get sick, I kind of start having a panic attack of some sorts? I think the only reason why I didn't start panicking is because I know I have shit to do.

I guess I found a temporary cure, at least.

Anyway, it's after class, so I headed off towards the medical wing only to get kicked out because Recovery Girl said, and I quote, "Aizawa needs to rest, not deal with an out-of-control kid."

. . .

Bitch, I can control myself! I will be coming back later to deal with that. Now, I'm going to socialize before I cause trouble, even if it's more of getting myself arrested. I head to Nezu's office before knocking on the door. I hear the rat's voice before coming in, seeing Nezu at his desk with a detective sitting across from him.

"Izuku, just the boy we need. Come sit! We need to question you!" I move to the chair beside the detective.

"You make this sound like this is going to be a drug party. Well, in your case, a tea party." I can't help but mutter. Despite everything, I am still able to say shit that would get me in trouble.

"You'd probably make something like that happen, huh Izuku?" You know it's bad when the principal is used to your shit.

"You know me so well, Nezu, now can I be introduced to the detective?" I ask as I face him. The detective turns to me before standing up and bowing.

"Detective Tsukauchi, Midoriya. Nice to meet you."

"First off, I refer to Izuku. Second, you can go ahead and get the cuffs on me now." I say this while turning around and putting my hands together. I can see the Detective's strange.

"I'm only here for answers, Izuku."

"Better get those handcuffs prepared then," I say as I sit down. The Detective looks at Nezu.

"Don't worry, that's how he normally is." Nezu supplies. He nods before looking at me.

"Do you mind if I record you?" Interesting. Typically, you can't record unless you have guardian's permission.

" I'm going to assume Nezu gave his permission to do this as long as he is in the room?" I see a nod, " Alright, then yes." The camera quickly set up to face us before being turned on.

"I'm going to need your name, occupation, and quirk." Detective Tsukauchi asks.

"Izuku Midoriya, U.A. Student, and I am quirkless." I watch him write something down as I lay back relaxed.

"I need you to explain the USJ attack as detailed as possible." I whistle before I speak.

"When I first walked into the USJ, I immediately felt that something was off. It's a gut-feeling you gain over time when you are bullied a majority of your life, so you know when you're going to get hit. Anyway, I noticed nobody was reacting, so I decided to check it out myself. On my helmet, I have a visor that has heat-sensory installed so you can find people through rubble and things of similar nature. I turned it on, and I saw people pretty much everywhere, but they were in a crouched down position like there were going to attack. I grabbed Aizawa's attention and asked him if there are suppose to be other people here. At that moment is when the mist came in, bringing the people in the center. Aizawa told us to step back and for Thirteen to guard us."