Chapter 14 - UA Sports Festival Part 1

Guess what time it is?

"IT'S SPORTS FESTIVAL TIME BITCHES!" I yell, it echoing across the whole locker room as I jump on the benches. Beside me, I hear meowing. I look down at my new CAT. CAT finally gets introduced! If you ever watched Power Ranger S.P.D, you most likely know about the robot dog that can turn into A LITERAL FUCKING CANNON! YIP, THATS CAT! Except it's a robot cat instead of dog and doesn't turn into a literal cannon. I mean, it can, I just don't need to kill people here. It's much more useful, thus why I needed a special UA uniform that's a long-sleeved with magnetic material in it. I had to make specific shoes too, but it'll be worth it! Attached to the belt are the nunchucks I had to make. Now, back to the scene.

"IZUKU, YOU CAN'T BE CURSING LIKE THAT! ALSO, WHY DO YOU HAVE A ROBOT CAT!?" Iida decides to try and inform me. Great, now everyone is looking at CAT.

"CAT is my ticket to winning this show," I state as I get down from the benches and pet CAT, it purring to me. I hear Uraraka giggle beside me.

"Of all the things you could have done, you made a cat?"

"It's not an ordinary cat; it's CAT!" Some people don't understand.

"Shut up, Deku! I'm still going to beat your ass!" Bakugo decides to include himself in the conversation. I smirk.

"After the Sports Festival. I get self-conscious in front of an audience, Bakudear."

"GET OVER HERE, YOU DAMN DEKU!"

"WELP, TIME TO BLAST!" I run into my locker, throwing myself in. I can hear a blast outside of it. I smirk, "CAN'T GET ME WHEN I TRAP MYSELF! BESIDES, I GIVE THE SPEECH, YOU BRAT!" Oh shit, I just called someone by Shouta's go-to name. Fuck. I seriously need to spend less time with him.

"Stupid Deku, can you even get out?"

"Yip! I'll stay here for you, darling!" I sit down the best I could while staying in there. I can hear the mutters from inside the locker along with scratching, " I'm good, CAT!" The scratching stops. This is the kind of support I need in my life! Too bad it's from a robot. Suddenly, the room goes quiet. Then the door jerks open, cause me to fall onto the floor. Thankfully, CAT saves me by going under me. I look up to see a disapproving look from Shouta.

"What are you doing?" He growls at me. I know this is supposed to be serious, but that isn't in my vocabulary.

"Surviving."

"Just go sit down, brat." Damn, someone is grumpy. He has been the past couple of days, and, for once, I have nothing to do with it...I think. I move to sit down next to Uraraka with CAT sitting in front of me. Shouta gives a weird look at CAT before starting his speech.

"You kids need to give it all. As that General Education student said, your positions in the course are on the line. Don't mess up." Simple yet straight to the point. I can stick with it. Shouta leaves the room because he has to be an announcer next to Hizashi. I forgot about the General Ed student, but I'll get him too. All I know is that he looks like Shouta's secret love child.

It's going to be fun torturing him.

Anyway, that leaves the nervous energy in the room until Todoroki decides he needs to face me.

"Izuku." Finally, I get an actual cute boy to communicate with me!

"Yes?" I say with a smooth voice.

"Between the two of us, it's safe to say that I am the stronger one." Damn it.

"Um, I don't have a quirk darling. That is a given. Shouldn't you be talking about this to Bakugo?"