Chapter 73 - New Mission

Yeah, I wasn't allowed to go back to the dorms considering I look like a zombie that just got shot in the head. In fact, I don't even get to leave the training place we are in when Shouta grabs my shoulder, and it takes every fiber of my being not to punch him.

"Sir, hands off," I say in the calmest, most innocent voice I can manage.

"You have a concussion, don't you?" Shouta says with an exasperated tone. You would think that Shouta would be used to this kind of shit from me, but no.

"Yes, and?" Honestly, a concussion is a baby injury if we are comparing it to the fact that I have done arm surgery to myself and also lost an arm.

Oh, and don't forget the lightning!

"Kid, you need to go to Recovery Girl."

"I will punch her in the face if I see her."

"So you rather deal with a concussion instead of just going to see her?"

"Actually, yes." Recovery Girl is a creature that shouldn't exist, honest to God. I think she hurts me more than heals me because of that damn cane of hers.

"I'll go with you."

"I rather be alone, Aizawa," I tell him sharply. Red seems to becoming a new filter even without a phone!

"You're going to see her no matter what. You can either go by yourself and deal with her, or I can come talk to her while she heals you to distract."

Do you think I can beat Shouta's ass with a concussion?

Considering the room looks pretty damn slanted and this is Shouta we are talking about, probably not.

"Fine," I simply tell him while leading the way.

Shouta keeps a hand on me the whole time to make sure I don't fall, and I bite down my anger over that. I appreciate him for not talking to me, so points for that, I guess.

We enter Recovery Girl's office, and she looks shocked considering I look like I just came out of a war.

"What-?" Recovery Girl asks, but Shouta cuts her off.

"Just heal him before he destroys your office."

He ain't wrong.

Recovery Girl does what she is asked, and my vision quickly fixes itself. It's nauseating, but I drank enough. This is nothing.

I get up to leave when Shouta hands me a wet wipe. It takes everything not to snatch it but instead gently take it and leave while wiping away the blood.

Now that the bullshit is out of the way, I enter my apartment and slam the door, taking deep breaths.

"You're pretty damn useless, aren't you, Izuku? You don't have your pretty gadgets to save you. You don't even have all your limbs!"

I don't know why I am throwing a fucking bitchfest over it. I've been called useless all my life! Fuck, Deku, what Bakugo calls me, means useless!

I know I'm not useless. The HC would have ignored my ass if I was useless.

I also know that Shinso didn't mean that. He was just trying to get a rise out of me so that he can use his quirk, but he hit a rough spot, especially with the arm.

It's not like I had a fucking choice to throw my arm into the fire! I'm pretty damn lucky it was only my arm!

I pace back and forth, trying to exert my anger into something.

Why am I being such a bitch about this?

Well, it's probably because I would usually have that situation handled easily no problem if I had my tech. Heck, if I had both of my arms, I could have ended the fight right there!