Chapter 93 - Todoroki Trauma Show!

"GODDAMN IT, DEKU! I SWEAR WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO LOCK YOU AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN TO KEEP YOUR DUMBASS OUT OF TROUBLE!"

"Awe, I missed you too, Kacchan! However, I ain't into that!"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING ME KACCHAN?! YOU HAVEN'T CALLED ME THAT IN YEARS!"

"I'm in such a wonderful mood that a cheap legal firework such as yourself can't even ruin it!"

"DEKUUUUU!"

You know, I prefer a 'hey welcome back from hell!' Not so much a threat, but at least I am noticed in the first place!

I am back at Endeavor's Agency, something I can appreciate because I prefer the day-to-day stuff. Not really the save the world kind of missions, if you know what I mean.

It did not take long to find Bakugo and Shoto as they are waiting at the exit for Endeavor. I'm actually shocked that I made it on time, but I'm glad I did! It would have been ass trying to find them in this city.

"Hey, Izuku," Shoto says, clearly ignoring Bakugo.

I'm obviously going to follow his lead, "Hey, Shoto! How has the place been without me?"

"We're here."

"Ain't that the truth-?"

"Midoriya," I look behind me to see Endeavor approaching, clearly unamused.

"Ah, hey Endeavor! Sorry for making you the clean-up crew for the past couples of days, but I knew you would do it! You're the best anyway at that!" Endeavor watches me for a moment. I don't know why, but he does. Eventually, he relents.

"Let's go."

We head out to the city and, to be honest, not much happens. Well, shit does happen, obviously. However, compared to what I just went through, it's practically nothing! Shoto and Bakugo are still lagging behind, but I can tell that they are catching up. Meanwhile, it's back to supporting Endeavor.

That's my work day. Uh-huh, that's it. It's a fucking miracle! Someone up there must have felt sorry for me as he didn't explode a city or anything like that!

Next thing I know, I'm chilling on the roof with Endeavor with Shoto and Bakugo slowly dying behind us. He doesn't say anything to them, so I decide to ignore them as well. I don't think they can really talk right now for how much they are having to recovering.

They can do that. I'm just going to enjoy the pretty sunset.

Then, out of nowhere, Endeavor says, "Let's go!"

Go where?

Shoto and Bakugo respond with a 'yeah' and straighten up for their next big mission. Well, big for them- you know what? You get the point. I have a lot of trauma and they don't.

When we arrive, I can't believe he brought us here.

- - -

By the time we get to the location, we arrive at a Japanese style mansion. More specifically, we are at Endeavor's Japanese style mansion.

"WHAT THE CRAP?!" Bakugo yells, and I kind of have to share the sentiment wit him. Why are we here? If there are two people you should not bring to your house, it's Bakugo and I. You are clinically insane if you bring us together.

Shoto, who is ahead of us, looks over his shoulder calmly at us and responds, "My sister said for everyone to come over for dinner." Oh boy.

"WHY THE CRAP?!" You are now seeing who I got my language from. Perfect example.

"She wanted to meet my friends." Well, that's sweet of her! Too bad you brought the worst classmates you could have brought.

"WELL, MARCH IN THERE AND TELL HER THAT WE AREN'T FRIENDS! THERE'S STILL TIME!"