Chapter 72 - A Queen VS Some Bitchasses

"Aizawa, what are your students doing?" Vlad Kind asks as he watches Ashido, Ochaco, Mineta, and I T-pose over our enemies.

Shouta sighs, "Expressing dominance."

"Shouldn't they be coming up with a plan? Is this what 1-A has become?"

"I don't think you can say anything when one of your students has joined them."

"What- MONOMA, DON'T STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL!"

Yeah, Monoma really thought he could T-pose us. Fucking bitch, nah.

I huff, "Sir, that's not how this works."

"You're just mad that I can do it too! AHAHAHAHAH! CLASS A REALLY TRYING TO HAVE A LEAD OVER US BY ANYTHING AT THIS POINT!" Monoma exclaims while he looks like he has lost it.

"Stop it. Get some help."

"THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP AROUND HERE IS YOU!"

"Everyone and their mommas know that, and it took you this long to figure that out? For shame, for shame."

Shouta is done with my shit because he snatches me up with his scarf and drags me by his side. I look up at him innocently.

"No," Shouta simply says.

"To what? I haven't even done anything yet!"

"Exactly. I'm stopping you before you do so. You either stay by your classmates without instigating anything or you stay by me. Your choice."

"...so I can instigate something beside you?"

"Beside me it is."

"Wait, nooooo! Let me by my homies, please!" Shouta and I glare at each other for a moment.

Eventually, Shouta relents and drops the scarf, "Try anything and you're not hanging out with them for a week."

I don't respond as I strut over back to my teammates, who are now on the opposite side of the roof from our enemies.

"I think we got the message across," Is the first thing I tell them as I rejoin them.

Ashido nods, "Agreed. We already won this battle." Ochaco agrees. Meanwhile, Mineta just looks traumatized. Probably because I forced him into it. However, that's not my issue now anyway. He has nowhere near the amount of trauma that I do, and he needs some.

Honestly, I should discuss battle strategies with my team. I have literally nothing but a gun, and while I love guns, I am horrible with them. I am so hyper that I can't focus on shooting. Sad, right?

However, I can shoot up close. That's something I can work with.

That's where the next issues comes in: I am behind in close range  combat compared to everyone else. Everyone here as been fighting every single day. I haven't had that constant training. That's not to say I am out of shape or anything. I still practice whenever I can, but it's nothing compared to these guys.

Though, I am fighting teachers, so maybe that compensates for less time? I'll ask the world later.

I just realized I am off topic.

Returning to my previous point, I should discuss battle strategies, but I don't wanna yet. I just want to chill with my homies while we watch our classmates beat the shit out of the bitchasses that call themselves a competitor.

If I may be honest, these battles are boring. The goal is to throw as many people in jail before the time runs out. Once again, it may be the trauma talking, but this is just subdue compared to what I am used to. Maybe to others they are dramatic, but when I just faced a mini All for One, this is shit. The new lightning scars prove that (which I recently learned makes my skin sensitive as hell).