Chapter 83 - ABCDE F U Endeavor

Well, the good news is that Endeavor has accepted me. I can't tell you the terms of how I was accepted, whether it be because the HC forced him or if Todoroki threatened his life, but I am accepted, and that's all that matters in that aspect. Bakugo has also been accepted, and I can guarantee that he would not have it without Todoroki's help.

Thankfully, I have time to prepare before going on the internship, which is around a week. That's much more time than Nezu has ever given me for anything. I have plenty of time to get shit done without stressing for once! I could cry tears of joy!

However, I have shit to do, so I'll cry when I have it done.

Now, I could go over everything, but I will just summarize my break for everyone's sakes. You're welcome.

Thankfully, there isn't too much to announce, so this should be a quicky.

The first day, I could not get anything I wanted to get done done since I needed to do research on police officers before I did testing. I needed to know what I should expect from that. You know, like what kind of training they have, what they can do as a police officer, quirk laws surrounding them, and shit like that. I know the basics, but since I am a hero and not a police officer, I need to know more than the basics.

That way, I can be as morally grey as possible legally with them!

After some research, I found that they can do quite a lot except use their quirks. Due to heroes, though, they tend to focus on gathering the leftovers and attempting to be support. That's not going to work for what I want them to do. I can't expect them to act like heroes no matter how much I want to try to. Instead, I need to focus on making them more independent that they can do more. It may take some rewiring, but it should work.

As for the training itself, they have a good bit of training, as expected from police officers. It's nowhere near hero training, but it's training. It's better then sending our local cashier in.

Of course, Shouta figured out my plan during this time, and he actually seemed interested for once.

Why can't he be interested in my support items too?

Well, Shouta's always one for improving law enforcement with his issues with them and hero society in general, so I guess it shouldn't be too much of a surprise. That actually worked in my favor since he said that he would help me to come up with training plans and overlook the process with me.

I suspect that last part is just to keep an eye on me, but I didn't stop him.

Shouta and I arrived at Tsukauchi's station, met up with the detective, and moved to where the training would be taking place. Inside, six officers waited in proper formation, their expressions ranging from eager to nervous. After introducing ourselves, we set them straight to work to see their limits and such.

For two hours straight with no breaks. Yeah, we were really testing the endurance there.

The results could be better, but they aren't the worst thing I have seen. There's also a wide range of different abilities for different people here, so it means that I should cater to each of them.

That's not a bad thing at the beginning, but if our numbers grow, that will be a difficult issue to assess.

For now, we will be catering. Shouta and I went up to each of them, told them their results, and what they should focus more on. After discussing with everyone, I set the training day to Saturday nights, (I wish I could force more days, but since this is optional, I don't want to push limits yet. Besides, I'm too busy to try that.) gave them their packets with their results and what they should do, gave them each a packet of Mom's cookies (She felt sorry for them since they are having to deal with me), and sent them off their merry way.