Chapter 27 - Am I in the Wrong Place?

Guess who's back?

Back again?

In a fucking hospital!

Okay, if the place didn't look like the light was going to claim me and pull me into heaven only to realize that I'm in the wrong place, I would be fine! But nope, everything is fucking white! I'm not being racist. Everything is literally white! No, I'm not blind, either! I guess I should get on with the actual story.

When I wake up, I'm bound to the bed? What the?

IS MY DREAM OF BEING TORTURED BY TODOROKI FINALLY COMING TRUE?

Nope.

Damn it.

I open my eyes to the ugly-ass white to tries to suffocate me. It's like BE GONE, ANGELS!

Maybe I am going more psychotic with each incident.

"Should have known you would wake up in a mere couple hours." I look to my right to see Nemuri? Shocker there. Thankfully, she looks like an average person, so I have some sanity. I see her press a button as I continue the conversation.

"Keeping your standards low on me now? Damn, that hurts."

"They gave you a day after you, I don't know, electrocuted yourself! What were you thinking?"

"I thought that God decided that I would ruin his world and tried to take me, but he said nope and threw me back down in misery. Also, did you bind me, and if so, release, please? If you're going to bind me, at least have Todoroki in here." Well, that snapped her out of her serious mood quickly because she bursts out laughing for a moment.

"Glad you're following your mom's example." Nemuri's mom now? I dig it.

"I learned from the best."

"But seriously, the hospital actually bounded you since they were afraid you were going to do something."

"They were right there because I would be walking out of the room and heading to McDonald's for a big mac or something. Like, my germaphobe standards are lower than my food needs right now." The truth as I rarely eat out. I will. I am reluctant about it most of the time.

"I don't mean leaving. I mean more like attacking them." What the fuck?

"If I wanted to attack them, I would have taken over the world already five years ago! Does that mean my mental state is being looked over?" Wait a minute, " Why are they worried about that, anyway?" She looks at me, surprised.

"What do you remember?"

"Electrocuting myself."

"Hold up. So you don't remember what happened between that and now?"

"Wait, something happened?" My gawd, are my drinking days coming back? Nemuri looks over me as if looking for an indicator that I am lying. Before she can continue, a male doctor walks in.

"Hello, Midoriya. My name is doctor (some bullshit I won't remember). How are you feeling?" He asks, pulling his clipboard out. I forgot I'm in the hospital for a reason. I see my shoulder wrapped along with my thigh, but they don't hurt. Probably because I have too strong of a pain tolerance.

"Like my hopes and dreams are shattered because I'm bounded, yet I'm not getting fucked by him...well, anybody hot!" Nemuri has to cover her mouth to keep from laughing as the doctor looks disappointed at me.

Accurate feeling.

"Are you dizzy or in pain?" The doctor asks. I would like to say he just ignored my mental state. Write him up!