Chapter 74 - Sus Ass Place

God must really want me to suffer when he decided to put me on a fucking undercover mission of all things. Why?! Did I need this in my life?!

DID I?!

Do you see what I am going through right now, God? Let's see (not in order), I have a traumatic past involving bullying to the point of permanent injuries. I have germaphobia. I was an alcoholic. I have had to save multiple dumbasses multiple times which may or may not have involved risking my life. I lost my arm, which has lead to my new phobia of fire. I had to fight the fucking media and HC to become a hero. I have so many people relying on me even though I am only 16 years, and that is probably because I am free labor.

And now this.

There's more, but we're going to ignore that because I could make a goddamn book about it.

Either way, I think I am doing more than what Jesus ever did in his lifetime. Move out of the way, Jesus! I am replacing you!

Seriously, though, this is getting ridiculous. When can I be a normal teenager? I get that I never was one in the first place, but I would have liked an attempt at it.

Enough complaining from me. It is time to actually figure out what the fuck I am doing.

The plan is to get to Deika City before morning, which I have no idea if that is possible or not, but we'll make it work one way or another. Before that, I have to grab my shit without letting anybody except Nezu know, leave, and switch to my fake persona.

I'm glad they made this meeting so late in the evening. It means that everybody in the squad is out doing something right now. Mom is aware that I have a meeting, but she doesn't know how long it is.

Huh. I had this planned out before realizing I was going to be leaving everybody behind! That or somebody above really wants to separate me from my family. In that case, they succeeded.

I head back to UA with no issues and make my way to my room. When I get there, I pull out my big backpack and get to work packing. Unfortunately, since I am undercover, I can't bring any of my gadgets unless I want attention.

That makes me hella uncomfy since I will have no practical weapons, but we are going to ignore that.

The only thing I can take with me is my robot arm and something that falls in the undercover realm. That leads to me picking up some glasses, which have a couple of features, but they aren't anything big. I think I made them while I was drunk a couple years back, but I digress. Next, I grabbed all my disguise clothes and shove them in there, ignoring the part that they are suits. I pack up anything else I need for the disguise, a extra non-connected phone, and a laptop. I close it and throw it over my shoulders.

Going through my pockets a quick moment, I leave my phone and other small gadgets behind on my side table.

Step 1 complete. Now, it's time to tell Nezu.

Getting to his office is no problem since it is second nature to come in. I knock on the door, wait a moment, and enter.

When I enter, I find him sitting at his desk working on paperwork. What surprises me is that Eri is also here, chilling at his coffee table coloring.

Whoever the fuck decided to leave Eri with Nezu of all people is going to hear it from me when I get back.

"Izuku!" Eri exclaims as she runs into my legs, "Are you coming to play with me finally?!"

I bend down to her height and hug her, "Sadly, no. I didn't even know you were in here. Who were you with last, if you don't mind me asking?"

Eri looks as me sad, "Yagi, but why can't you stay?" Damn it, I didn't want to make her sad. However, at least I know I need to beat Yagi up whenever I get back.