Chapter 4 - Home is a Prison

It has been two weeks since the UA exam, and I can say I have done nothing useful! Why? BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRAPPED IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE FOR TWO WEEKS! Mom decided she needed to punish me for not telling her I was going to take the exam. She decided to wait till now when I don't leave the house as much to do so. I have been trying to be a good boy. Heck, I haven't even made night trips! Jesus, for how polite she is, she sure knows where to aim with her punishments. I guess you have to when you have to deal with my ass 24/7. Anyway, I go to check the mail because I need out of that prison, and I find I have a letter from UA. I quickly run inside, giving the rest of the mail to Mom before I head to my room. I sit at my desk, taking a deep breathe as I open it. A little disk comes out of the letter, and a projection opens up.

"I AM HERE!" Screams All Might through the fucking thing. WHERE IS THE VOLUME BUTTON? I look everywhere, ignoring All Might before finding there is not one. Damn it. Thank god it's day time. The neighbors would be screaming otherwise. Time to hear what copied superman has to say!

"Young Midoriya! You have passed the academic portion with flying colors! In fact, with a perfect score!" Yes, I'm actually smart. I just pretend to be dumb because they are more likely to steal an intelligent person over a foolish person. " As for your physical exam, you also passed that with flying colors with the highest score the school as even seen with 286 points! Welcome to Class 1-A and your hero academia!" The projection automatically shuts itself off. That is a bunch of points, but I figured out through the programming that there is a total of 500 points available for all the students to collect. We can care less about that. Right now, I made it! And I beat Bakugo's ass too! Welp, time to tell mom! I head out to find mom at the table, looking at me expectantly.

"I made it, mom," I say. You should have seen the shock on my mother's face. She goes over to give me a tight hug.

"Good job, sweetie!" She has nothing against it, at least. I think she knows I will do this anyway.

"Mom, I know you are against this. I thank you for not telling me not to do it, though. I need to do this for the next generations." I say for once serious in my damn life.

"I understand, sweetheart. You are aware you have to prove yourself more than others, right?"

"I'm fully aware, Mom."

"I'm aware there is nothing I can do to stop you. I want you to be aware of the risk."

"I am."

"Just be aware that there are other things out there to do." I take a deep breath, feeling the angry bubbling within me. I shouldn't get mad about this.

"Mom, I am aware. You don't have to keep repeating it to me."

"I know. I just...I worry. You know it's a mother's job to worry." I sigh but nod.

"I love you, but at least try to trust me, please."

"I will." I expect it will take some trying times, but we will make it.

---

It's night time, and I decided to sneak out because the house is suffocating me. I can't sit still or sleep anyway. It's about midnight, so the stars are sparkling above me. Oh yeah, I'm at the beach again! Anywho, I decide to text Uraraka because it's not that late, right?

Me: Hey, sweetheart, how is life?

Gravity Girl: Why do you have to flirt with me?! It is embarrassing!

Alright, so maybe I do that on purpose because she is cute and has a personality.

Me: I can not flirt in the real world. It ends up being offensive one way or another apparently.