Chapter 36 - The Whole World is Against Me!

"Alright, let's get this over with. I will let you start since you're the emotional one here." I tell Shouta. You know you have a weird relationship when the least emotional person in the classroom is the most sensitive in the room.

For those who need an update:

I faked suicide.

Shouta forced me to come to Hound Dog, the councilor.

Now, Hound Dog left me at the mercy of the emo hobo who can't take care of himself and is in Dadzawa mode in front of me.

Don't ask me how that works.

Or Dadzilla mode? Sounds more badass, at least!

"Are you seriously going to make jokes now of all times?" Shouta asks.

"Um, yes." I ain't going to lie. He sighs.

"Do you realize the emotional consequences of your actions?"

"No, because that is not running through my mind when it comes to people. What runs through my mind is 'okay, what way can save the most lives and prevent the least amount of damage?' You can always heal a broken heart, but not a broken body. Well, except if you cry yourself to dehydration. Natural selection, I guess." It's true! Fuck emotions!

"This was a stimulation, Izuku. Nobody was going to die. You could have come up with something. You're smarter than that." This is pissing me off because I did what I had to do. My hands were tied behind my back here! I take a deep breath, stand up, and start wandering. Shouta gets up to lock the door, then returns to his seat.

Bitch, you think I can't unlock a door?

"Um, you put me with a partner who injured me, will not listen to me, and I had to protect. Still burns by the way! My opponent has the strongest quirk in the world. All my technology items but my shoes were confiscated. The doors of the businesses in the arena were locked. AND TO TOP THE FUCKING CAKE, I DON'T HAVE A QUIRK! SO TELL ME, SHOUTA, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IN MY SITUATION IF YOU WERE STRIPPED OF EVERYTHING YOU HAD? NO SCARF, NO QUIRK, AND A KILLING PARTNER!" By the end, I am screaming at the top of my lungs.

Let's be honest, Shouta has less of a chance than me. I care about him, but I'm telling the truth! NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY, CAN FIGHT ALL MIGHT HEAD TO HEAD NO MATTER HOW TALENTED THEY ARE, THEY WOULD NOT WIN! THE ONLY REASON SHOUTA HAS A CHANCE IS BECAUSE HE CAN REMOVE HIS ULTRA-POWERED QUIRK! AND, IN THIS SITUATION, SHOUTA DOESN'T HAVE IT!

Shouta doesn't respond. He is looking down like he is running over the most massive equation in his head.

I take a moment to calm down, then ask with a smirk, "Any answers?"

"I would not have done that for sure. Wipe that look off your face."

"Because you have come up with nothing! We can't be emotional on the battlefield, sir! We have to do what we have to do! What did you think I would do? Face him head-on? I'm more likely to die there! Do my typical stupidity? Nope, because I know for a fact that you guys would have warned him of anything I would have done! Bet! Throw Cementoss's babies at him? Nope! " I start chuckling. I can't take this seriously.

"Shut up for a moment, Izuku," Shouta states, glaring at me.

"I have a feeling we are about to do a complete topic change."

"Izuku, please..." There is a specific tone in his voice that makes me go quiet. I don't know what it is because I don't understand emotions, but there is something there. For two minutes, it remains silent as I wander around the room.