Chapter 37 - NO TIME TO WASTE, BITCHES!

Nemuri and I are walking through town quickly like average civilians for once in our damn lives. Nemuri got out of her hero costume, and I am wearing a black wig to cover my hair with a little makeup on my face.

For once, I don't have time to waste! However, there is something I would like to do first before I pick up a suit.

I look over at my sidekick in this quest and ask, "Hey, Nemmie?" She looks over at me with a confused look.

"What is it, Izu?" She asks calmly.

"Can my mom come with us?" Nemuri looks over at me, shocked. If we didn't have to move, I think she would have stopped.

"Sure! Mind me asking why?"

"I need to spend time with her because I will be hiding in the closet till this whole sha-bang happens. She likes to dress me, so I think it would be a nice time to get together," Without a chance to avoid the attack, I feel a hand ruffle through my hair, "FUCK OFF, NEMURI!"

"IZUKU CAN CARE FOR PEOPLE!"

"BITCH, STOP RUINING MY STREET CRED!" There goes our undercover! Everybody looks at us like we are psychopaths.

They are half right!

"It shows you can care for people rather than only protecting them!"

"She is my mom! What do you expect? I would hope I learned something during my life from her! I also listen to Say Yes to the Dress, and they bring their moms to it, so I assume it is the same for guys!"

"Somehow, I knew you were going to reference something. Didn't think you watched TV, though."

"I don't. I listen to it. It fills the silence at night." Nemuri face-palms, causing me to smirk as we arrive at Mom's place. I knock on the door to see the woman of the hour open the door.

She looks shocked, "Izuku, what are you doing here so early?" Oh, I left school early to do this bull shit.

"I need to get nice clothing for an event in like two days. Coming or not?" Welp, at least the shock is gone. Mom quickly gets her sweater and purse, and we head out to hell!

"I seriously deny Principal Nezu will let you wear that to an event he asked you to go on."

"But he could."

"Izuku, it's a literal rainbow suit. The only thing that is useful for is a comedy show and expressing how gay you are."

"Except I'm not gay! And my life is a fucking comedy act anyway. I'm just going all out! OW!"

"No cursing or talking about my son's sexuality like this! Now Izuku, you will put the suit back. If it makes you feel any better, I have a picture of you in it."

"That does help, thanks, Mom!"

Yes. That was Nemuri and I arguing over a rainbow suit, and my mom hitting me for cursing. I'm kinda disappointed because I needed that suit in my life. I might come back and get it later. I need to plan my revenge then.

Honestly, why am I arguing about this when my time is limited for once in my life? I quickly remove the suit. Then, I find what I'm looking for within a couple of minutes as I have goals in mind here. I rather seek it myself than have the girls pick something because they would take FOREVER! I go back to change into it before coming out.

Why did I decide to bring them? I don't know!

"I forget you have a fashion sense." My mom decides to point out. BITCH, YOU SEE WHAT I WEAR? I AM ALWAYS LOOKING GOOD!