Chapter 34 - A Bunch of Notes

"I AM HERE!"

All Might lands in front of us out of nowhere with the ground shaking from the force.

"All Might will be your opponent," Shouta tells us. You know what? I might be able to work with this. I will let Bakugo go first because the dumbass will want to fight, and let him get knocked out. By then, I will take out All Might with my batons and tie him up. Usually, you shouldn't make your teammate get knocked out; however, I need to, in this case, as he simply will not listen to me. I could also suffocate him myself. Well, that was my original plan until Nezu hops out of Shouta's scarves and walks in front of me.

"Izuku, due to your abilities, you will have limitations that your classmates won't have,"

What, no-

" You will not be allowed to use gadgets brought from outside the exam. This includes your costume. You will only be allowed to walk in with whatever you are wearing. Oh, we will be doing the first part of our exam! You will be analyzing all your classmate's fights and writing them down. You should know what to write."

. . .

. . .

. . .

I get down on my knees, put my hands together in prayer, and scream, "God, you want to come pick me up now?!"

"Izuku, get up!" Iida exclaims, chopping the air. He should have been a robot dancer.

"Nope. Everyone should be proud of me. I am finally praying." I can see Hizashi and Nemuri having to cover their mouths to keep from laughing in the background.

"Izu, I think you're praying for the wrong thing." Uraraka pats my back gently while giving me a sympathetic look.

"No, I'm not, sis," I tell her. I need to defend myself here, " Sir, that's like telling everyone here not to use their quirks."

Shouta sighs," Think of it like this: Is someone more likely to lose their quirk or their support gear?"

"That question is shit because I don't have a quirk, Aizawa. Therefore, I could only lose my support gear. But here's the thing, home slice. I'm more likely to lose my virginity than my support gear!"

"Inappropriate!" Iida screams. Meanwhile, Hizashi and Nemuri could not resist themselves laughing as the rest of the teachers either look disgusted or confused. The students, meanwhile, are unsurprised or laughing. Shouta glares at them, making them shut up. Then, he looks at me, tired.

"Midoriya, take this seriously,"

You know it's bad when he's using my family name,

" your equipment is being taken away because you could easily win a match with it. Think of it as a challenge." I mean, he isn't wrong.

"Fine." I already came up with a plan anyway.

"Thank you. Now I wish you, students, good luck. Know that if you fail, you will be unable to participate in summer camp." I completely forgot about that, didn't I? Yip, I did. Basically, if you pass the exam, you get to go to a summer camp that is secretly training camp. The fun doesn't exist in Shouta's book, after all! It's a ruse, so you are screwed into going either way.

Without further ado, let us get on with the fights! I will be showing my notes on each, so you should have a good idea of what happened. I had to 'attempt' to be professional after all.

It doesn't mean I always was.

Let's get to it!

Because I am kind, if you are not interested in this, I would recommend skipping to the end. This is a bunch of notes chapter basically, and notes get boring.