Chapter 28 - Random Bullshit Put Together

I AM FREE FROM SHOUTA!

ONLY TO BE STUCK WITH HIM AGAIN WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER DEALING WITH MOM!

Reality check: This sucks.

So for the rest of the internship, I literally did the paperwork for Shouta. That shit is easy. Apparently, you're not supposed to be running around with stitches, so he had tried to force me to stay in the room. Take note of the word tried.

Like that is fucking happening, sweetie. He tried to put a tracking device on me, but that is fucking useless to a hacker. I would go to the pool, but you know.

Stitches.

If that ain't the definition of depression, I don't know what is. I'm just glad that there are healing quirks in the world because they got me healed within a week.

So you may be wondering: Izuku, where the fuck did you hang out a majority of the time?

I will tell you.

Walmart and the police station...legally. Not arrested. It's sad when you have to point that out.

Before I tell you stories on that, I have some tea to spill. First, I need to hack back in time to that night the squad went to KFC. Nothing happened at the KFC before you dramatic fucks get anywhere.

Well, besides getting kicked out for my potty mouth, but that's normal at this point. Let me set the scene.

The squad and I went to the hotel because everybody but me needs to sleep. Now obviously, nobody is willing to get on a train at 3 o'clock in the morning except me because I'm asking for death. That's another story. Anyway, that means Hizashi and Nemuri had to stay with us.

NOW, TIME LAPSE BITCHES!

---

After Heaven. I can't stay there forever, sadly.

Alright, so the four of us just got to the hotel room, and Shouta straight-up passed on the bed. I'll worry about his ass later. Right now, we have two confused adults.

"Where are we suppose to sleep?" Hizashi asks. At that moment, a lightbulb went off, and before you ask, no. It isn't revealing Hizashi is a female like in Ouran Highschool Host Club. It's an idea.

A fucking brilliant idea.

"Nemmy and I will take the other bed, and you can share with Shouta. Ya'll can borrow his clothes if you're not comfy in your current clothing." I say as I limp over to the free bed and clamber on it. They remove their jackets as they get in their respective beds, one of the two blushing. You can assume safely that it's Hizashi. The lights turn off, only leaving my phone light. I look beside me to see Nemmy wiggling her eyebrows.

We think alike in this stance. I wiggle my eyebrows back before she lays down to face away from me, so she isn't blinded by the phone.

Yes, I stayed put there like a good boy for a few hours by playing puzzle games on my phone. Kind of. You know those selfie sticks that you put your phones on to get sick selfies? I put mine to fucking fantastic use.

You see, about a couple hours in, I hear shuffling coming from the other bed. Thanks to my ability to over-prepare, I have night-vision on my phone. I attach the selfie stick, raise it up, and take a few pictures before bringing the phone down and looking at the pictures. Guess what I saw?

No, it's not porn before you ask because we have sinners reading this shit.

Hizashi and Shouta are cuddling.