Chapter 44 - . . .

Third POV

When Izuku and Vlad King arrive back at the camp, the students are standing outside with their bags silently. Izuku steps in front of them.

Izuku looks at each of them as he speaks bluntly, " Eraserhead is gone. We will be leaving tonight. Text your parents to be waiting at UA within a couple of hours." Without waiting for a response, he walks inside to change from his bloodied clothes.

Class 1-A looks at him with fear. Izuku, the one usually able to make a joke about any situation, just told them the harsh truth. There is no humor. There is no comfort. His eyes don't have the light there anymore.

Izuku is serious.

Uraraka reluctantly asks Vlad King, " I-Is he telling the truth?"

Vlad King sighs, " Yes. Until your teacher comes back, Midoriya will be your teacher. Listen to him. He prevented many casualties tonight." With that, he goes inside as well.

The class remains standing there quiet until Vlad King and Izuku come out. Izuku is in his back-up costume with two bags over his uninjured shoulder, one bag presumably Aizawa's. He guides them back to the bus, letting the students get on first. While they load, Izuku pulls out his laptop and programs two drones per bus to watch. He throws the rest in the back as he could care less about the shape they are in at this point. Izuku gets in and sits in the same seat as last time. The buses leave.

Izuku doesn't have time to waste. He gets on his laptop, grabs any information he has, and sends it to Detective Tsukauchi. While he searches for any other information he possibly missed, he quickly receives a call from him. Izuku answers.

"Are you saying these are locations that Eraserhead and Ragdoll are or could be at?" Detective asks.

Izuku pulls up the information for something to look at, " Eraserhead's tracker B is guaranteed because there is a low chance they would remove his shoes. Eraserhead's tracker A was in his headset. That tracker was destroyed, but the last location is in the same building as tracker B. Tracker C is where the Nomu is unless they already found it. For Ragdoll, I deny she would be in the same place as Eraserhead because she was wanted. I have my guess of why, and it involves the actual leader of the League of Villains."

"Her quirk?"

"Yes. Ragdoll's quirk is rather useful, after all. Can I be placed on the case now?"

A sigh goes through the phone, "Yes. You know too much not to be placed on the case. There is a meeting at UA as soon as you and Vlad King arrive. Be there. I sent the files of everything you need to know. Read them before you get here." With that, Detective hangs up. Izuku quickly opens the files and scan through the whole time while working on papers.

---

As soon as the buses arrive at UA, parents pull their kids to their cars and leave. They weren't willing to talk to the teachers, but nobody can blame them. Their kid just went through a villain attack, after all.

When the students are gone, Izuku and Vlad King head to the meeting room. They enter the room silently. Vlad King going to his seat, and Izuku stands next to Nezu. Izuku ignores any reactions or looks toward him from the variety of heroes in the room.

Detective Tsukauchi clears his voice, catching everyone's attention, "Now that everyone is here let's get started. Tonight, class 1-A and 1-B of UA were attacked at camp by the Vanguard Action Squad, who was created and sent by the League of Villains. Their goal was to take Ragdoll, Midoriya Izuku, and Bakugo Katsuki. They managed to take Ragdoll at the beginning of the fight. The students were placed inside the buildings to be protected from the villains. Midoriya was fighting alongside the teachers. In the end, Midoriya was asked to give himself up for Eraserhead, but he declined. The squad took Eraserhead. However, we have Eraserhead's location as well as the location of one of the members. Midoriya, can you tell us about the League of Villains and Vanguard Action Squad?" Izuku nods, straightening up.