Chapter 46 - Dorms!

We got our shit together, bitches! We finished building the dorm buildings, which we have decided to call the Height Alliance. Shouta and Yagi got permission from all the parents to get the students in. Somehow, there was no problem convincing parents to let their kids stay at a school that keeps getting attacked. Heck, my mom didn't even have a question, although I believe that is due to the fact she can't separate me from Shouta after that whole shebang.

Speaking of that, yeah...I will admit that I have been more protective of Shouta. It works both ways, which I'm pretty sure isn't healthy, but we are slowly working on it.

But that's the boring shit, so moving on!

What have I been doing in an attempt to help society? I've been assisting Maijima to bring electricity and water to the dorms. Easy as shit. Then, Nezu gave Nemuri decorating privileges. I love decorating, so I shoved myself in, and we got the place barely furnished. The kids can bring their own shit, after all. After that, I had to move Shouta's and my shit in since we aren't using the apartment anymore. Waste of money. I wasn't going to make the man overwork if he didn't have to, so I did the majority of it. I have unlimited energy for a reason!

Call me a push-over all you fucking want. Just know I will barrel roll and stand right back up again, bitches.

Finally, Nezu decided that I needed a new uniform to show that I'm a teacher assistant. Let me tell you: I'm salty about it. It's Nezu's outfit. The all-black suit with a white button-up and red tie? Yeah, that. There are only three things different about it. Instead of two rows of gold buttons like Nezu's, which is supposed to be a pullover vest, I have one row of black buttons to button together. In the breast pocket, I have the UA dark green handkerchief poking out to have the other school color. On the side without the pocket, there's a golden pin with the letters UA. Overall, I believe I look like Nezu and UA attempted to have a child; instead, they had a disaster. Then they had a divorce, making the child a psycho.

Can't do shit about it sadly. The only thing I'm glad about is that it's form-fitting. For some reason, the teachers seem amused by the outfit, especially for how much I have complained about it. Probably to make me suffer. Bitches.

Time to go to modern-day!

Class 1-A's bags have already been delivered, and I kindly brought them to their rooms like a proper gentleman. Now, we wait for the students to arrive. Meanwhile, I have shit to discuss with Sho because we haven't had the time to do it. With All Might's retirement, the crime rate has gone up, which forces Shouta to work more shifts.

Wait, I never mentioned that! All Might finally fucking retired! Well, he initially wasn't going to even though he only has an hour of hero time left before he becomes a bloody skeleton. Nezu and I (I was forced) sat him down and convinced him to retire. Now, he's working on finding a successor for his OP power. I have an idea of who it should be, but I won't say yet. Also, we convinced him to show the hero students his Jack Skellington self after they sign a waiver saying they won't spread it around.

Now that might seem stupid, but let me explain. All Might has the most experience of a hero amongst us all. You can't throw that knowledge away. Right now, I don't trust the man to keep his nose out of things. Like at the USJ, he will probably run out of time. That's a wasted day, and we need everything that we can get. The students need a reality check anyway. Besides, it might help with his self-esteem issues!

Anyway, back to reality! I face Shouta because we have that chat to do.

"I know you been busy with shit, but have you gotten a chance to look at the video I sent you?" I ask. I should have brought this up earlier before the students arrive, but oh well!