Chapter 22 - Burn Them Bitches!

I'M FINALLY CAT FREE! PURRING FINALLY!

I know. That was bad, but it was worth the FRISK!

Fancy meeting you here, Death. Oh wait, it's just Shouta shaking his head in disapproval if he ever knew why I did this to myself.

I'm done.

So it's been a couple of weeks, and a bunch of shit has happened. First off, Shouta and I waking up in my bed was as awkward as I made it out to be. Haven't spoken about it since. If that ain't friendship, I don't know what is.

The second thing is that I finally remembered to show Todoroki the video. Here is an exclusive reaction to the video!

---

About a week ago

I had to watch it with Todoroki in the cafeteria because the boy never has free-time after school because of his jackass father.

I might end up hacking custody from him. He doesn't deserve his son, nor does he deserve a family. If he has other kids, I will take them too. Shouta will have to fucking deal with it. Back to reality!

I sit next to Todoroki at the table with my laptop out, pulling up the video.

"Hey, mate, remember that video I keep putting off showing you? Well, here it is!" I start the video. There is more, but I'm going to skip to the juicy shit. CAT got to face Lord Ozai about half the time.

"Yes, now excuse me. I have some bitches to beat." I state.

"Who said you were dismissed?" Endeavor demands.

"Myself. I go by my own rules, you piece of shit." I swear I see stars in this boy's eyes.

"You're supposed to respect me, you brat!"

"Stop acting like a child and give me a reason you decided to talk to me in the first place."

"You seem like someone capable of taking on Shoto, even without your quirk due to...CAT here. Don't go easy on him. I need him to beat All Might."

"Uh, first off, don't tell me what the fuck to do unless you want trouble. Second, don't ever use me as a challenge to build someone up to beating bloody All Might of all people because that is just an insult to me. Finally, you don't need him to beat All Might. Don't throw your petty dreams at your son. If anything, he needs to leave your ass and get you arrested because you're just not a hero."

I didn't realize this before, but his flames actually lit up in anger! Think that would scare me? Try again! After I grinned at him, he seemed more reluctant. I guess I did like a Cheshire grin?

"You're insane. I don't know how you got here, but I can end you sooner than you can end me."

"Bet, See ya!"

"Izuku, could you actually ruin my father?" Todoroki asks. I've never seen somebody so happy about someone who smack-talked their father. Even if it's a cute little smile. That's something!

"Yip! I have enough proof to ruin his reputation, at least. He has crap on me. Your choice. I'm willing to help out anywhere I can." The truth!

"I appreciate that. Thank you, Izuku. You have helped more than you realize."

"Probably. I just do what I got to do."

I give Todoroki credit. He didn't want me to do anything because he knows that knocking down the number two hero could cause significant problems. Selfless boy.