Chapter 49 - Part 1 of Provisional License Exam

Today is the day that 19 of the 20 students become legal heroes, hopefully. Well, they are taking the first step anyway. The first step is to pass the provisional license exam. The exam is divided into two parts. The first part is what I call natural selection, where they get rid of the scraps. This is randomized, but the idea is the same; pin everybody against each other and have them get rid of themselves. It's like the hunger games except for the lack of death. The second part is where the remaining work on the rescue of civilians while fighting some villain. You start with a max score, and every mistake causes you to lose points. This can range from injuring a civilian more to not comforting them correctly.

Guess whose going to fail that part?! Me! The same person who continually causes the elder in his dorm to throw up blood! I'm going to hope my acting skills are up to par.

Don't worry; we aren't even close to the exams. It's two in the morning, and I'm at my job at this time, stalking teenagers. Before you call me out, let me explain. I'm in the security room right now to watch over all the dorms plus more. With my unlimited energy, Nezu concluded that it would be a good idea to assign me as the security leader. I'm in charge of making sure the students don't leave their dorms to go fuck their classmates.

Or kill, I guess. The main job is that if villain breaks in, I'm supposed to alert and fight. That hasn't been a problem yet. The problem that I have run into a couple of times is students going to see one another. Does that mean I face them myself? No. Do I look like I want to walk in on the miracle of life? I don't. I send robots to deal with them and to drag them back to their rooms. Then, they have to deal with Nezu.

Nobody wants to deal with Nezu. After a couple of rounds, there have been no problems out there. The only thing that happens is the beep at around two, which is when Shouta arrives.

Inside is a different issue. It's boring in here, and I'm here for eight hours! I do Stain's routine for speed for an hour. Then I grade everyone's bullshit, which takes an average of two hours depending on the assignments. Out of pure boredom, I would clean the already clean place for an hour somehow. From there, I work on these dumbass cases that everyone can figure out, but do they?

NO! NO, THEY DON'T!

"BEEP!" One of the monitors goes off. I look up to see Shouta entering UA. Honestly, watching him go to his room is more entertaining than these cases. Once I get that other license, I'm telling them to shove their cases up their asses. THEY ARE SO EASY THAT I CAN DO IT IN MY SLEEP IF I DID SLEEP!

Wait, why isn't Shouta going to his apartment? It looks like he's going toward the security room?

FUCK, WHAT DID I DO NOW? THINK, DUMBASS, THINK!

I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TODAY! FUCK!

Knock Knock

Alright, Izuku, you need to act natural.

"Come in!" The door opens to reveal a tired Shouta, " What are you doing here? Are you hurt? Did I do something-"

"Calm down, problem child. I'm fine. As far as I know, you have done nothing wrong unless you have something to admit now?" I shake my head, " It's about tomorrow. More like later today." Oh. I can work with that.

"Shouldn't you sleep first?"

"This is the only time you aren't distracted."

"True, but you sure this can't wait?"

"Brat, I'm fine."

"I'm just checking! What did you want to talk about?"

"Your hero name. You still haven't told me anything."