Chapter 26 - Hosu Should Have Been Named Hell

You know, maybe beating up a fucking Nomu will provide quality time for Shouta and I. You know, the same thing that traumatized our asses.

Thankfully, this guy is actually smaller than the one at the USJ that I had to murder. This means Shouta and I might actually have a chance! However, I don't want to use my baton as I don't carry a backup because you know.

I don't expect to run into a fucking Nomu out of nowhere.

Sure, I still have one, but that leaves one side of me open to attacks. Anyway, let's get to planning!

"I assume you have a plan already, Tech-sass?" Finally, he used my name at the worst time!

"If I stab him, I could at least knock him into the ground if I attack midair. Once he lands on the ground, use your quirk on the regenerative power if it has it or whatever. Like I know how your fucking quirk works with that shit, but I have an idea. I don't know if it will work, though." I have no idea if that's how Shouta's quirk works or if it acts on every quirk like it is all one quirk. We shall see.

"Works for me."

Shouta hops to the ground, and I quickly, using my boosters, dash to where the Nomu is attacking the train while pulling out my dual katanas. Once I'm close, I blast into it, stab the katanas in the chest, and use the boosters to push us off. The force causes us to fall hard on the cement ground. Shouta's hair quickly stands, meaning he is using his quick, and I lift the katanas out before slashing it across its head to cut its head off.

You see, the reason I'm having Shouta use his quirk is to stop the cells from regenerating for a moment. Hopefully, it won't restore itself after a couple of seconds. If so, I have a lighter to burn its head off. If that doesn't work, that means I need to burn the whole body. It's similar to a zombie if you think about it. In some cases, you have to burn the zombie to kill them.

"Let go, Eraserhead." I see his hair drop, and instantly the body starts forming, somehow starting to grow another head. Thankfully, Shouta turns on his quirk again, so only part of a head forms. With our luck, it's fucking moving. It throws me off, causing me to crash into a wall. I managed to lighten the damage with the boosters, but I need to deal with this now.

I dash forward, almost getting hit because the thing is actually much faster than I thought. I have to jump over it as I stab it in the back. I would like to say its screaming gives me pleasure, but it doesn't. It just makes me deaf. I twist the swords, but this ain't doing shit! I quickly hop back, gritting my teeth. Shouta had already let go of his quirk a while back again, so the head is back. Damn it!

"What did you do at the USJ?!"

"I literally burnt it alive. If I do that, I lose one baton, which leaves one side weak, " We had to roll away during my speech, " I have the nunchucks that I can catch on fire, but it wouldn't burn quickly enough. I'm afraid it would snuff the flame out before it does anything, and I can only catch it on fire once. Wait a moment..." I quickly pull out the lighter to do a little experiment. I turn on the lighter, adjust the jet on my free hand, and aim at it before turning it on. Just like that, I got a DIY flamethrower! Sure, it's small but better than nothing, " WE GOT SOMETHING, HALLELUJAH! I need you to distract, Eraserhead!"

Shouta quickly jumps in front to catch its attention, but he has to move fast to avoid getting hit. Taking a free chance, I use my boosters, fly to the head, and use the made-up flamethrower to start burning its head. I get a couple of moments before I have to pull back to avoid a punch in the gut. This forces me to land roughly.

Good News: It isn't healing!

Bad News: It's still moving!

As if God was feeling sorry for once in my miserable life, Endeadvor appears! For once, the man has a wonderful use here! I catch the man's attention.